Premier Partner Creators FAQ

Userlevel 3
Hello creators,

As you may have heard, we’ve launched SoundCloud Go, our new listener subscription, in the United States, the UK, Ireland, France, Australia and New Zealand.

If you are a creator who is a Premier Partner of our On SoundCloud program through a label or digital distributor, you may notice some changes to your account.

Please note it may be that you are a Premier Partner via a digital aggregator such as; RouteNote, Symphonic Distribution, Beatstars, FullScreen, Maker Studios, Studio71, Repost Network, Omnia Media or AEI Media.

It could be that additional tracks are now included on your account. These tracks have been added to your account by your rightsholder, label or distributor. In order to prevent errors caused by conflicting updates to these tracks, the ability to edit has been restricted. You still have full control of your comments and messages and artwork on all your tracks. You also have full control over your profile information, including header image, avatar, description and social links.

If you encounter tracks that are not yours on your account, then they may have accidentally been ingested.

For more information about these issues, please contact your rightsholder, label or distributor directly.

Tracks that have been enabled for monetization may now only be available to SoundCloud Go subscribers. As we have only so far launched this service in the United States, UK and Ireland, it could mean that your tracks are now unavailable in the other parts of the world. Again your label or distributor would be able to clarify this for you.

You may also notice that some of your tracks are not available in areas where we have launched SoundCloud Go. It could be that there is a conflict over the rightsholder information for these tracks and this will need to be resolved before the tracks become available again. They will still be available however be available in the non-monetised territories.

The best way to get this resolved and to get your tracks available again is to speak with your digital distributor or label directly. You should know who the label/distributor is for these tracks.

33 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't delete 2 tracks from account who aren't mine.

Hi Soundcloud, I'm contacting you because I got serious problems with my account. I got 2 tracks who were uploaded on my account, those tracks are not mine and I can't remove them. (I didn't uploaded them). This is the 2 tracks : https://soundcloud.com/officialapollo... https://soundcloud.com/officialapollo... I really need to get both of these tracks removed from my profile as soon as possible because it ruins my account. Thank you,
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unsolicited upload of old tracks, unable to edit from public view.

Hi there!

I am the rights holder for my music yet several tracks that I did not post have been uploaded with limited controls to my public page. I understand this may be to do with the distributor and I have contacted them as per the hover over message, however I would very much like to stress that it is important to me as a paying soundcloud customer to curate own page.

I hope either somebody can assist me in rectifying this particular situation OR take it into account with future ironing out of what I'm guessing is a new feature. Please allow the moderator of the page (with the log-in + account + who foots the bill) to make things private.

Thanks for your time.

Chelsea
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I want to remove the Preview of my track ! how can i do this ?.

this morning one of my track turn into a preview how did i remove it ?!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled not available in this country problem.

Hi. I've had my EP released on soundcloud for 6 months now, and recently people have no been able to play it on the mobile soundcloud app; however it seems to work on computers. The songs currently say "not available in this country." I'm in the United State by the way. This only started a couple days, and I'm wondering if it's part of monetization of soundcloud, or if it's just a random glitch.

https://soundcloud.com/stylss/sets/onhell-darkness-stylss039
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I am a Canadian artist, why is my music NOT available in Canada?.

I uploaded my newest CD to Soundcloud and when I returned to listen for myself it says that these songs are not available in Canada.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unable to enable download on my track.

Unable to enable download on my track, it says that "downloads are disabled at the request of your rightsholder. for more information contact your label or distributor". how is that possible? thanks

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hey guys my account was setup for monetization now it's now whats going on here..

Hey guys my account was setup for monetization now it's now whats going on here.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled So out of nowhere all of the sudden my newest track is "not available to be playe....

So out of nowhere all of the sudden my newest track is "not available to be played" in America when previously there was no problem. Can you help me?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Soundcloud uploads got merged with someone else! please help us, we would like to....

Another account had a similar name like ours and after your launch of Souncloud GO the accounts somehow merged and now his tracks are uploaded to our account!
We would like to delete these tracks, please help!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My song is public but no one can see it.

Song it public but not visible

https://soundcloud.com/manifesto/manifesto-lads-and-lassies-original-mix

Is this a song only for "go"
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Songs were uploaded to my page and I can't remove them!!.

Aloha. I've reached out before and got a reply from Mathis but still no one from Soundcloud has been able to help me. There is a song called "Honeybeez" that was uploaded to my account recently and I am unable to delete due to not being the "rights holder". This song was a B-side to a 7" that we let the label CANVASBACK (you can find them here on Soundcloud) release a few years ago. They no longer own the rights to this song (it was a one year license) and we would have NEVER uploaded this song to our SC page as this was meant as a vinyl only 7" release. I have reached out to Canvasback here in Soundcloud and also our lawyer reaching out direct but they are not returning our messages. We need to have this song removed from our page IMMEDIATELY. We haven't posted a song in over 2 years and are about to finally drop a full length album. To have this throw away single suddenly appear on our page is embarrassing and absolutely maddening that we can not remove the song from our OWN page. Please, please, please help us delete this song from our artist page. This is a serious problem in SC's policy that needs to be remedied. What is the point of having an artist curated page if we can't ACTUALLY control the content???? Telling me to reach out to the "rights holder" is not an option at this point, please help. Thank you, Agustin
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have other people's songs in my account. I don't know how they got there and I ....

I have other people's songs in my account. I don't know how they got there and I can't delete them. Their existence is taking up my play time. Help!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my account is crazy.

Someone is posting musics without my profile and i cant delete, what happening?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled A lot of my tracks say "Not available in United kindom" most of these tracks have....

A lot of my tracks say "Not available in United kindom" most of these tracks have been up for longer than a year with no problems and there are no copyright issues
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My track says "Track not available in united states" but it was before.

My track is here: https://soundcloud.com/newbeatfund/new-beat-fund-sikka-takin-the-hard-way-highsociety-remix-clean

It's a remix for New Beat Fund that was done through the band directly and their label. It was doing fine and had over 180k plays.... then suddenly started saying it's unavailable in the US? This is definitely not intentional, how can I get this set back to being available in the US?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have some different tracks on my profile although i didnt upload them. Further....

I never upload theese kind of tracks and cannot delete them. I make house music and not Latin!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can I turn off Geo-Blocking?.

Hi, I am a pro user and have uploaded my tracks with the Geo blocker function as it had not been released in Europe yet...am I now able to undo the geo blocker? I need it to be available worldwide please. Any help would be appreciated! Cheers
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Multiple issues: failure for recent tracks to work on iTunes, recent tracks now i....

This account has multiple issues this week: 1) failure for tracks to stream/download on iTunes 2) multiple recent tracks now invisible to the public https://soundcloud.com/blazeradiobonfire
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My Followers can't listen to certain songs?.

My followers are telling me songs in a playlist i have created called "The Fall" are unavailable to them for streaming. Why is this happening?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Monetizing singles.

Some of my track show as monetized others are not. How do I monetize all of them?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled songs that are not mine/track unavailable.

I have multiple songs showing up on my profile that are not mine, and this is my second time posting this. I've been waiting over a month now for someone to remove these songs. I need these songs off my page as soon as possible.

I also have a problem with my most recent upload, I am getting messages that the song is unavailable in the UK, and yet I have not restricted it in any way.

Please help.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Another users tracks appeared on my profile>>.

A soundcloud users tracks with the same artist name as mine have been added to my profile, I am unable to delete the tracks as they are monotised and can only be edited by the rites holder. Fits of all this is confusing for my followers as its a different style of music than I make, and second of all when my followers play the track its earning someone else money!! How can I resolve this??
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Some tracks on my profile are not mine.

Some tracks which appears on my profile are not my tracks but are tracks made by someone who have the same artist name... I don't want that they appear on my profile thanks.
You are saying to get these tracks off my page I need to contact my "rightsholder, label or distributor" but I am the rightsholder to my music, I am not on a label and I don't use any distributors. Who am I supposed to contact now? This is simple. Get those songs off my page.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Duplicate Account Not Created By Me.

I found a Soundcloud account today that is using my artist name, and my music, but is not mine. I did not create this account, and it is really messing up people searching for my stuff.

The duplicate account is here: https://soundcloud.com/totemic-official

It does not look like this account has been used in over a year, so I would appreciate it if it could be deleted. Regardless, I do not want my music on this profile.

Thank you for the help!