Premier Partner Creators FAQ

Show first post

33 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Track that came from nowhere.

on my SC profile a track called "Happy Go Lucky" appeared. I can't delete it because of some label. I didn't posted it and I really really want it to disappear, because it's definitely not mine. I don't know what can I do, how to reach my account history or something

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY PROBLEM.

One of my songs now says "Not available in you country" when it was just a week ago. I recently was partnered with soundcloud and they added a banner to my sound waves but after they did that the song became unavailable. any ideas?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Help Someone hacked my Soundcloud and is uploading their tracks.

i went on my soundcloud today and somone uploaded therir whole album and I cant delete it. it says its in the rights holder and I never upleaded this crap
I have the exact same problem. My music is distributed through Believe Digital (Canada). My label (Indica Records) contacted Believe and they replied that it didn't happen through them as they don't service to Soundcloud. Nobody knows where it came from. Please help!!! I want these old tracks deleted from my profile ASAP!

Thank you.
Userlevel 2
Half a million plays on my soundcloud... 10k in the last month and I'm not eligible to finally stop forking out cash for Pro (which contains features that used to be free...)

Please explain
Userlevel 2
Bump. Respond to scam cheers
Userlevel 2

Userlevel 2
https://twitter.com/MonetizeUsNowSC

for anyone else that soundcloud is ignoring, check out this twitter account and we'll try to help you get their attention and get monetised.