Profile image not uploading?

Userlevel 3
In most cases, image upload fails because it's either the wrong size or there is a plugin/extension blocking the upload.

Read this article for more troubleshooting tips if you are experiencing this issue. Remember, image upload is not available through our mobile site (m.soundcloud.com) or through the app.

Lastly, did you know you can also drag and drop the new image right onto your profile?

Cheers,
Gina

26 replies

This is the photo I want on my soundcloud but it's not letting me
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I cant change my profile picture.

I have been trying to upload this picture onto my profile picture and it hasnt been working!!!!! PLEASE HELP!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Album Cover Art Won't Update.

Hello,

I am trying to update my album covert art for my new single but I can't get an update. Before I uploaded a new image it had the picture on my profile. After I changed it, it updated on SoundCloud but when I share it online, I don't see my new image. Can you please help with my issue?

Thank you
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My track/profile image wont show up right when i share my track/profile.
That is not what I mean. I mean when I share it out shows my old profile picture not the image I have on soundcloud
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled none of my picture on profile or mixes won't chnange. please help.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't uploud track image (Error uploading image).

i tried alot of times to uploud this image .. and tried alot of browsers 😕 help! plz.
https://soundcloud.com/mostafa-ezz-elarab/lambada-kaoma-acoustic-cover

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Someone please tell me how to change my profile picture because I can't. I've tri....

I want to update my picture but can't

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Image upload problems.

Can't upload images. When I try to upload the image for my track, it shows stays in a processing state but it won't do anything. After a several minutes, I just have to hit cancel.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why is my album art not uploading to my track?.

When I try uploading album art of compatible file type & size nothing actually shows up in the artwork area. When I click save it's as if I never uploaded any artwork to it and it automatically sets my profile picture as the artwork. Why is this happening?

P.S. I did upload about 15 tracks all at once, maybe this has something to do with it?

I have to get this album out in 2 days (all the tracks are private now)!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I'm Trying To Upload A Artwork For My Track & My Profile Pic Only Shows Instead.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Thumbnail won't show up anywhere?.

No matter how many times I upload one, the thumbnail for https://soundcloud.com/black-lion-yt/cory-in-the-final-corridor won't show up anywhere. Solution?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Soundcloud will not allow me to change my profile picture. Help!.

When I select "update image" and choose my jpg to upload, it just doesn't show up. The 'save changes' button will show that it's loading, but it will stay like that indefinitely or until I just exit the screen. My internet connection is great, so it's not that. Also, the size of the image shouldn't be the issue either. Also, I am on a laptop attempting to change my profile picture. Is this an internal problem? Please help me. Thanks!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i cant add photos from my lap top to change my profile.

the site wont upload my pics for my profile or tracks
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can not upload my picture on the tracks or in profile.

What should i do?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled track cover wont upload.

I'm attempting to upload a new track, but when I select a photo to upload, the image doesnt load. I know the image isnt too big because I tried using an image that I had already uploaded for a track. I have tried using firefox and chrome, experiencing the same results.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled hi. i have a problem of my group. i cant add a images to my group. i was upload m....

dose not showing group image.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I need help !, I can not climb or hang a profile picture, cover or photo to music....

He intentado todo lo posible e incluso realizar las etapas básicas e incluso probar diferentes barios navegadores, pero sigue sin subirse foto
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't upload the photo.

I can't upload my profile photo or photo on my tracks (
What could i do? pls help
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled How to change your profile photo.

How can change profile photo

Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Why+have+you+billed+me+twice+for+subscription renewal.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i can't upload image for my new track..

i can't upload image for my new track. I checked already image size, format, on Chrome , Explorer. but not working. Please Help me ASAP
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Problem uploading track picture.

Not getting an error or anything, SoundCloud just flat out refuses to recognize it as an image it would seem. I've tried several different versions of the image, but everything results in either the standard gradient background (see attached screenshot) or an entirely white image. Currently using Chrome, tried it in incognito without extensions (didn't work) and also gave it a shot in Safari (to no avail). Anyone have any tips/advice on how to fix? Thanks!

kmck96 wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Problem uploading track picture.

Not getting an error or anything, SoundCloud just flat out refuses to recognize it as an image it would seem. I've tried several different versions of the image, but everything results in either the standard gradient background (see attached screenshot) or an entirely white image. Currently using Chrome, tried it in incognito without extensions (didn't work) and also gave it a shot in Safari (to no avail). Anyone have any tips/advice on how to fix? Thanks!

This thread doesn't seem to be the issue I'm having... Especially based on the suggested steps by the announcement, since my image is well below the file limit. Also, the article linked is no longer available, so merging my post with this is absolutely no help. It does seem like there have been other people in here with a similar issue, but posts are so few and far between I'm not optimistic about getting this figured out anytime soon.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled _____ _____ ___ _____ ____ ______ ______.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I can't change the image on the track I've just uploaded.

I can't change the image on the track I've just uploaded: https://soundcloud.com/brandspanker/eleventy I've tried in Chrome (Version 50.0.2661.94 m (64-bit)) and cleared the cache and also with Firefox (45.0.1). It just hangs after I press 'save' on the image. The photo is 1.8MB and is 1630x1631