Our support team is constantly trying to improve your experience with SoundCloud, especially when you have questions or need help. There are a number of ways to find help and reach out to other SoundCloud users and to our support teams, some of which I would like to point out today.
- The Help Community. Find answers to your questions & discuss with other SoundCloud users & our moderators.
- Twitter. Let us know what’s up in 140 characters.
- The Help Center. Read articles on a variety of topics, our Help Center has you covered.
But wait, there’s more!
It is now possible to submit detailed tickets for specific support issues via our new and improved ticket forms on the Help Center.
The more we know about your particular issue, the quicker we can resolve your inquiry. Our new ticket forms will guide you through a set of questions that will help us gather information from the very beginning of your request so that we can get started right away on solving your problem. This will help in situations where we need to perform an action on your behalf, such as:
- Helping with payment & billing issues specific to your account
- Responding to violations you see on the platform
- Verifying account ownership & helping users regain access to accounts
- And more!
We hope that you’ll be able to find lots of useful, educational, and easy to access information in all of our support channels, and ideally you’ll be able to solve your issue via a help article or in a discussion with other users. However, when you need us to perform an action on your behalf, these improved ticket forms will be a great place to seek support.
Thanks for being valued SoundCloud Community members