Answered

Anyone else's stats frozen?

• 13 April 2019
  • 4 replies

I uploaded a song yesterday and the play count is stuck at 2. I have 9 likes though and a bunch of comments. Something is wrong.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 April 2019, 12:19

Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 1
I have watched my listens drop in steady increments since the beginning of the week. I haven't had a single listen today... def weird behavior going on.
Weird. That's no good! I wonder what's going on.
Userlevel 1
Not sure but these stat problems happen periodically on this site according to the related links.......usually a site failure. by the amassing amount of stat related posts popping up we aren't the only ones.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the inconveniences this might have caused. Our engineers let us know that play counts are showing up properly again. Backfilling the play counts from the period when they were not showing might take some time. Thank you for hanging in there.

Closing this topic in order to keep communication in one place. If you have further questions about this, please post here.