Question

can't see comments

• 11 January 2016
  • 21 replies

my account says i have plays and comments but it does not display any of them and has been so for a day and i can't view comments or see updates on my released song.. but i see comments have been posted threw the "comments" icon. but i can't read them and they don't show on the song

21 replies

Same here! Very annoying.
Mine too, I even have comments I have seen, and read, and replied to that I cant see now, and two other tracks i recently uploaded that have comments that I cannot view. the marker says I have views and has the marker for a comment, but when I go to view it the page says you have no comments. Hope this gets fixed, I like to hear input on my tracks and be able to respond to them as well.
Exactly Like, I've been waiting from certain fans and co-artist who we only contact threw here. it's really annoying . it popped up for 3 secs then stopped again.
Mine too, I even have comments I have seen, and read, and replied to that I cant see now, and two other tracks i recently uploaded that have comments that I cannot view. the marker says I have views and has the marker for a comment, but when I go to view it the page says you have no comments. Hope this gets fixed, I like to hear input on my tracks and be able to respond to them as well.
dang that is weird.. it isn't showing me any love
plus mmy plays are not showing and likes
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi all,

This means that the comment has been removed by the author or the author has deleted their profile.

-Gina
Hi all,

This means that the comment has been removed by the author or the author has deleted their profile.

-Gina

hmmm..., ?

well i tried to post a commnt on my fellow artist account but, that does not show either... nor the plays we listened to the track "Fine Wine".

he nor i did not delete anything.
Hi all,

-Gina

The comment count on my track still says 2, even though no comments have shown up in 24 hours. If someone deleted their comment wouldn't it reflect on the comment count?
Hi all,

-Gina

i thought the same
I'm a new user and people have been commenting on my songs, however, I can't see the comments. All I see at bottom of screen is "Seems a bot quiet round here be first to comment." Now I know I have likes and people have been commenting because of the mail in the top right bar. Come on god people what's up? Some super record producer could be trying to get in touch with any of us.
In the same situation. Got an email notification that someone commented, but can't see the comment anywhere in the app. I doubt he would have closed his account 12 hours after being active. Any info?
When I get emails about a comment it shows me both the comment and the user name in the email. Have you checked if the user account is still active? Did it look like a genuine comment?
Account is active and comment is available to see but only via computer, not the app. Not the end of the world, but seems a little shortsighted.
I have a song where the comments *icon* shows as 36 comments. Yet only one comment shows when viewing. There is no "expand" or view more comments. What does this mean? Please reference attached screenshot.

The same thing is happening to me. I can't see the comments on my tracks, even though I checked all the steps here:
http://statsandengagement.help.soundcloud.com/customer/portal/articles/2167068-comments-aren-t-appearing-on-your-track
Has this issue been fixed/feature been added yet? This is a huge problem.
same here. Cant believe soundcloud cant even handle fucking comments correctly...
still no reply?
I know how to fix it. How it is written on the one of SC FAQ pages, if you have same msuic file in private or public no matter were, then comments will be only on the first realised track. How it is understand that it is 2nd or 3rd same track? Idk, but you should delete previous version and change name of share link of a track. For example your new link is "https://soundcloud.com/ttextt/tc-5-nesta-malcolm-give-it-to-me-ttextt-remix-2" then you should delete this "2" in the end cuz this "2" means that it is second same track and change that "2" to the anything you want, for example to "https://soundcloud.com/ttextt/tc-5-nesta-malcolm-give-it-to-me-ttextt-remix-radon" 😃
my account says i have plays and comments but it does not display any of them and has been so for a day and i can't view comments or see updates on my released song.. but i see comments have been posted threw the "comments" icon. but i can't read them and they don't show on the song
Yeah, that will be that you have "Quiet" mode on. So you may want to turn that off for instance
I know how to fix it. How it is written on the one of SC FAQ pages, if you have same msuic file in private or public no matter were, then comments will be only on the first realised track. How it is understand that it is 2nd or 3rd same track? Idk, but you should delete previous version and change name of share link of a track. For example your new link is "https://soundcloud.com/ttextt/tc-5-nesta-malcolm-give-it-to-me-ttextt-remix-2" then you should delete this "2" in the end cuz this "2" means that it is second same track and change that "2" to the anything you want, for example to "https://soundcloud.com/ttextt/tc-5-nesta-malcolm-give-it-to-me-ttextt-remix-radon" 😃

He is right. I deleted and reuploaded a track and was having the same issue. I changed the share link to a different name for example soundcloud.com/finn-isaacson/september1 .. It then said no track with that name existed. I switched the name back to ...../september (the original url) and the comments began to show up.

I know this is late but I hope it helps