Question

can't see who listening, and I got pro

Hey! I got pro but I can't see who has liten to my track. When I go in to Stats it looks I don't got pro, but when I klick on "get pro" it changes to "step down"???

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Magge,

I just had a look at your stats and you do indeed have Pro stats. Can you send over a screenshot of what you see?

Thanks,
Gina
Yes

Hi Magge,

I just had a look at your stats and you do indeed have Pro stats. Can you send over a screenshot of what you see?

Thanks,
Gina

Hi Magge,

Thanks,
Gina

I'm having the same issues and I upgraded to pro unlimited And I still can't see the unlimited features
Hi
I got the same problem, had a pro plan, updated to unlimited for 1 month. the unlimited expired now but I still got pro for 1 year, but it says my plan is free?!

i have the same problem, i buy a pro account but i dont have all the options for the stats !!!!
Yo I really need help, I don't want to buy a pro plan again if my pro plan should still work.
i have the same problem, i just upgraded to pro plan and can't see all the options stats!
I have pro, but cannot see people who view my songs!
I'm having the same problem. I upgraded just to be able to see who is viewing what and I can't even see it
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there @alurabuird,

You can best review your pro stats on https://soundcloud.com/alorabuird/stats from a computer web browser. Here, you should also see which users have listened to your tracks (as long as they were signed in to their accounts when they listened).

Cheers
Mathis