Question

Charts aren't working correctly...

• 14 May 2016
  • 5 replies

I also have a track in the 'Piano' section which be suppose to enter the charts (regarding to the track stats).... But 9 days and still not there.... Is it normal tho? because some of my friend did enter some charts so.... is it random or maybe just doesn t work correctly...? Thanks for answering my post.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

I hope this article on how our Charts feature works helps.

Best
Mathis
so it doesn t work correctly... That s what i was thinking...
Hi there,

I hope this article on how our Charts feature works helps.

Best
Mathis

Your standard answer is useless and your article doesn't give any answer to the concrete question why the song with 100K plays doesn't enter genre charts where #1 has only 50K plays. There are many questions regarding this issue on this forum and you always give your standard answer "READ THIS USELESS ARTICLE"
As Official Rep you must investigate the problem with your technical team and give clear answer why the song doesn't enter the charts if it has more plays than #50 song in the charts
I'm having the same problem right now. I've had over 25K plays in the last 4 days and it's nowhere in the charts.
I'm having a similar issue. Had a track chart in Disco in early September, since then I've released 2 tracks that have gotten similar plays and neither have appeared in the Disco chart despite being Public and correctly tagged...

I thought whether things might have changed in September but then there are people that have had this problem before. I was assuming charts are based on listens alone but perhaps there is a repost / comment / like component factored in? Or perhaps there is a preference towards pro accounts... Although nothing has changed from my side since when I charted in September. So unless Soundcloud have made changes they're not telling us about?