Clarification of Stats

Show first post

106 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have a problem with my stats - Still.

The number of plays underneath the waveform is different to the number of plays on the stats page, according to your documentation going to the track edit and clicking on save will refresh the cache and update the number of plays, I tried this but it made no difference.

The number of plays on the stats page gives conflicting numbers, when filtering by custom range "overall" - the top of the page it gives 3375 as the total number of plays but adding the numbers for most played tracks it gives 3836.

I have reported this already but I seem to have been ignored.

Can someone please look at my stats are correct the error

https://soundcloud.com/all-buttons-in-959547503/stats/plays/2008-11-01/2016-05-24/expanded

Many Thanks

Hi, is anybody going to investigate the problem reported here, or are we just posting this for other people to view, should we be reporting this somewhere else? It would be nice if someone from Soundcloud would actually engage with us.

Please can someone look into this and speak to me please, I don't see why that is too much to ask.

Thanks
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Massive surge in plays and nothing else.

So my friend has a soundcloud where he posts songs we do together. Over the past two days though something has happened. Two of the songs gained over 70k plays but no likes, no comments, no followers. Is it possible to find where these are coming from or if he has possibly been botted?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Massive surge in plays and nothing else.

So my friend has a soundcloud where he posts songs we do together. Over the past two days though something has happened. Two of the songs gained over 70k plays but no likes, no comments, no followers. Is it possible to find where these are coming from or if he has possibly been botted?

Happened to me too! it's fake! I had an official soundcloud reply that said that the views were concentrated on a few locations that were flagged for fake views
Hi,

Take a look at this post, we explain how stats count. In the future you can type the general subject of your inquiry into the search fields to see if someone or if we have already asked the same.

Thanks!
Gina

If selfies don't count as plays, what does a track that keeps getting higher plays, does not even have "other user" associated with it, and does not show in daily, weekly or monthly play stats mean.? Do users who play in "stealth mode" not chart on your chronological stats?
Are plays considered "unique listeners"?