Answered

Cleaned up my profile, but my stats are all wrong!

• 21 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Hi! Not-so-new user here. I've (ACTIVELY) been a soundcloud user since the 7th grade and now I'm graduating highschool. I have always taken my road to becoming a producer seriously, and I had always reposted tracks that I liked. I recently undid all the years worth of reposts done to my profile and left my tracks up for a more formal look. The problem is that I have two songs posted, but my profile says I have 16! (https://www.soundcloud.com/mari) Please fix this issue as I fear this does not look professional to my liking, thank you!
icon

Best answer by Talahachi 21 February 2017, 14:58

Two tracks only visible here. SoundCloud sometimes has cache issues, or maybe it's a browser cache issue. If something looks strange when you're signed-in, try signing out and looking again. If it's still bad clear your browser cache.
View original

2 replies

I see 2 tracks only.
Two tracks only visible here. SoundCloud sometimes has cache issues, or maybe it's a browser cache issue. If something looks strange when you're signed-in, try signing out and looking again. If it's still bad clear your browser cache.