Answered

Due to the incredible amount of SEX SPAM, I want to hide all coments.

• 14 June 2016
  • 1 reply

I use SoundCloud for my work, and I can't believe I have to go every couple of hours to delete, block and report the spam, THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEND, this could potentially cost me a job.

SoundCloud team should do a better job at stop the visible spam or at the very least, allow all users to hidde the comment section, so we can report the spam with calm and without the risk of loosing a job oportunity because of the shit comments.

In the last couple of days, I have had more than 20 coments about sex.
One profile as an example: https://soundcloud.com/user-297438551

I enjoy the platform of SoundCloud, it's usually practical for my work, but if this doesn't change fast, I'm gonna have to leave.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 16 June 2016, 13:45

Hi there,

Please see here to learn how to report spam, and what our Trust & Safety team is doing about the spam and fake activity on SoundCloud. Hiding comments is currently available through the "quiet mode". Here's more details about it.
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Please see here to learn how to report spam, and what our Trust & Safety team is doing about the spam and fake activity on SoundCloud. Hiding comments is currently available through the "quiet mode". Here's more details about it.