Answered

Eligible for Premier but got no invite.

• 13 October 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I got over 5000 plays this week and i got soundcloud pro, why havent i got an invite to soundcloud premier?
icon

Best answer by Navid 15 October 2018, 12:25

Hey there!

In order to qualify for SoundCloud Premier you must be an independent creator and a Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber. We’re starting out by inviting creators with 5,000 plays in the past month (from SoundCloud monetized countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand). Our Premier program will open up to more and more creators over time so we recommend you keep creating and promoting your original content, and engaging with your fans in the process. Keep in mind that bot streams will not be accounted for and that you cannot have any copyright strikes tied to your account if you want to be eligible for Premier. You’ll receive an email and in-product notification once you’re in.

In the meantime, please find our Creator Guide here it lists the current requirements, as well as useful tips on how to make the most of the platform for your maximized success.

Stay tuned for more details as we continue to expand!

Cheers,
Navid
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hey there!

In order to qualify for SoundCloud Premier you must be an independent creator and a Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber. We’re starting out by inviting creators with 5,000 plays in the past month (from SoundCloud monetized countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand). Our Premier program will open up to more and more creators over time so we recommend you keep creating and promoting your original content, and engaging with your fans in the process. Keep in mind that bot streams will not be accounted for and that you cannot have any copyright strikes tied to your account if you want to be eligible for Premier. You’ll receive an email and in-product notification once you’re in.

In the meantime, please find our Creator Guide here it lists the current requirements, as well as useful tips on how to make the most of the platform for your maximized success.

Stay tuned for more details as we continue to expand!

Cheers,
Navid
Userlevel 1
and i qualify for all of that
I'm in the same situation !
same here
https://soundcloud.com/young_nigga_trap/work-on-it
Same here.
Same here to be honest. 300K in 3 days?