Question

Follower Count?

i've seen a lot of people have the same problem as me and seen people say to wait 24 hours and it'd fixed but its been months and it still says im following accounts when im not following anyone.. hope for a quick response and thank you..

13 replies

I am having the exact same problem! I have waited for months on end... So frustrating.. were you able to get any answer back?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey hey,

Sorry about the troubles with this. The 24hour rule only applies if one of our moderators got back to you and confirmed they've triggered for your follower count to be updated. I've now done that and you should already see this reflected on your account 🙂

Cheers
Mathis
Hey Mathis, can you possibly do the same for me? Reset my 'following' count. I have unfollowed everyone but the count still shows 9 people. Thank you so much, if you can make that happen.

Kind Regards,
Rion
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Rion,

Should be sorted now.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
Yes! It's fixed. Thanks so much. 🆒

- R
Hey hey,

Sorry about the troubles with this. The 24hour rule only applies if one of our moderators got back to you and confirmed they've triggered for your follower count to be updated. I've now done that and you should already see this reflected on your account 🙂

Cheers
Mathis
hello. it says I am following 145 users when i am not following anyone. I click on the followers sextion of my profile and it says koji riotz isnt following anyone and it doesnt show anyone..however when you click on my page it says im following 145 people. can you fix this please! https://soundcloud.com/kojiriotz
Hi Rion,

Should be sorted now.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
hello. it says I am following 145 users when i am not following anyone. I click on the followers sextion of my profile and it says koji riotz isnt following anyone and it doesnt show anyone..however when you click on my page it says im following 145 people. can you fix this please! https://soundcloud.com/kojiriotz
Hi Mathis can you please do the same for my page? It's stuck for some odd reason please help. thank you so much bro bless
Hey Mathis, we've lost 7,200 followers in 1 day, can you look into why that is please?
Hey Mathis, can you possibly do the same for me? Reset my "following", "likes", and "comments" count. If you can make that happen - thank you.

My profile: www.soundcloud.com/stavishmusic

@Mathis
Hey Mathis can you please fix my "Following" count. It says 3, but I don't follow anyone.
Mathis can you please reset mines please, it says im following one account but im actually following none
Hey @Mathis could you please reset my following count.

Thank you