Answered

follower count stuck ( for 3 years ) SOUNDCLOUD PLEASE HELP!

my follower count has been stucked for 3 years, i post often and get a lot of follow notifications but the count never goes up please help this is my profile ( https://soundcloud.com/yarinkacollucci )
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 July 2019, 14:43

Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Yarinka,

Just going through a couple of older topics. In case this wasn't fixed until now, it should be all set within the next 24 hours.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi,

My followers count is also stuck and seems to have been stuck for a long time too!

How do I get help to get the follower account updated as I'm sure it should show way more followers?
I have noticed the same. It always maxes at 222 then drops. I even had 3 of my friends add me to follow and 1 second I was 223 then next moment im 221 again. It seems like an account is tracking my new users and removing one user ever 1 new user.. its really weird.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @BarZ_aTTacKS and @JohnF

This should be sorted out for you within the next 48 hours. Sorry about the troubles with this.
Hi, yes it seemed like that at first with me. Every time I had a new follower it would go up and then drop soon after. Since then it has just remained stuck? Thanks for your help getting this solved 🙂
Same issue for me - https://soundcloud.com/0s_music
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis