Follower counts not updating

Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers counter doesn't work correclty.

Hello Forum, I follow to see the followers counter of my account not increasing propely. I've a paying account and I would like this instruments working correctly...

Hi,

Apologies. We've triggered for this to be recalculated. Please allow 24 hours for it to fully process.

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers counter doesn't work correclty.

Hello Forum, I follow to see the followers counter of my account not increasing propely. I've a paying account and I would like this instruments working correctly...

Sorry but I follow to having problems; not only updating but decreasing...it is very fastidious : yesterday before when browser charging page, first appear 574 and then updated at 578 ( 1 loss ) , now is stopped at 574. How many people I had lost in this years not counted ?
Hello,

My follower counter is stuck as well. I counted the number of followers I have manually and it is more than what is shown. Thank you guys
And the bug strikes again...
Follower count is stuck at 1075 but I'm getting a lot of new followers these days. When I refresh my profile page the follower count is correct, 1089 at this moment. for a millisecond and then flips back to 1075. It's very annoying and this problem keeps on coming back. Solve it please!
My following count is out by slowly getting better still out by 4 and my stream list still has tracks from people i've unfollowed
Problem has got even worst last night. Follower count flips back from 1109 to 1075.
Hey for some reason it says my account is following 26 people even though I'm not following anyone? What do i even do!
fix this soundcloud
Hello,

Even though I've been getting 1-2 new followers daily for the last year or so, For the past few months my Follower Count has been stuck at 698 (https://soundcloud.com/dierksimus).

I've tried the Troubleshooting tips but nothing seems to work.

This is very, VERY frustrating, especially since I am paying for a "Pro" subscription!

From what I've read in this thread and others, it sounds like it's a bug/glitch on your end; Any idea as to when this long-standing problem will be fixed?

-Dierksimus
Hi, i want to a report a bug (?) in displayed followers number on desktop browser.

The displayed followers number of user in the page https://soundcloud.com/user is different if:
- user is logged in
- user is logged out

I tried with Safari 10.0.02, Chrome 56.0.2924.28 beta, Firefox 50.1.0.
Sometimes, in Chrome and Firefox, while page is loading, a followers number is displayed for a second and then changes when page i fully loaded.
For example, my account max-pierini is 2.314 when I'm logged in and 2.294 when I'm logged out. When logged out, 2.314 is displayed for a while and then changes to 2.294.

I tried to disable cache and to delete cache but didn't fix.

Thank you 😃
I have the same question, can SC fix it?
follower count stuck on website, mobile app is fine. Paid account.

https://soundcloud.com/awkwrd101
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi,

For those of you who have posted on this conversation since my last post - we've triggered for your follower counts to be recalculated. Please allow 24 hours for it to fully process. Sorry about the inconvenience & thanks for hanging in there, much appreciated. We've forwarded your reports to our engineers for further investigation.

Cheers
Mathis
I am having the same problem! I am gaining new followers every day, and when I load my profile, it appears to show the true number of followers (for example today 615), but then immediately jumps down to the same number every time, 578. Soundcloud, help us.
same here!
my follower count is stuck as well please fix
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there @Grover, @Lonely Ulf (great username btw.) & @Mass Relay,

Please see my previous comment on this topic - your follower counts have been recalculated. Give this 24 hrs to complete.

Cheers
Mathis
I bought a pro subscription, hoping it would trigger an effect and give me real stats. I've been stuck at the same number for years. Real people (not bots) have been following me, and the number changes erratically depending on whether I'm logged in or not. Please fix this. My followers and comments count is also wrong, but this isn't as important. If your customers are paying for detailed stats than this is a priority. I've also sent emails in the past, but I haven't received any replies.
I've always participated in the Open Mic surveys, and given feedback about how difficult it already is to gather attention to your music and grow as an artist but having the best site to upload your music to basically sabotage you this way is extremely frustrating and makes it even harder. Many of your customers feel the same way, and its hard to believe it hasn't been possible to fix an issue like this in years. Please, Soundcloud team, help us out.

https://soundcloud.com/zpectrum
Hi Mathis,

I've been having what seems to be the same problem most everyone else here is having - my follower count gets stuck fairly regularly (a refresh will briefly flash my actual follower count before reverting to the count at which it is stuck). Right now it's stuck at 384 when the correct count is 398 - it's worth mentioning that I only have this problem on my computer internet browsers; on mobile it shows the full 398. If there's anything you can do to remedy this that would be much appreciated. My account is - https://soundcloud.com/rothsteinraps
Hi Mathis,
my follower regulator seems to be stuck as well, help would be appreciated, thanks!
same here
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there, this has now been recalculated for those of you who've written in since my last post. Please note that your follower count isn't necessarily broken.

We do notify you when a new user starts following you, however we do send out a notification when someone stops following you, or when they delete their account / their accounts gets removed.

This can sometimes be confusing when looking at the activities and see how many new followers you have.

Cheers
Mathis
So am I ! , follwer count not changing as it was before when a started uploading 6 months ago.
I have 16 followers, but only 13 show up, when I click on "followers" or the number (16). So i don´t know who the last 3 are. Can you solve that? Regards flh1954
Following counts bugging. Dear moderator, do something. THX