Answered

Follower counts not updating

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

206 replies

Pro member for a long long time. Daily follows from legitimate (and bots which is another issue you guys need to fix) listeners yet my Follower Count remains the same/fluctuates unrealistically. Also, remove the 2,000 follows limit. I can handle your shitty feed/stream page (even though that needs a huge rework as well) even if you don't believe in your programming/coding to display it properly/work as intended.

In short:
Receiving daily followers, number hovers/fluctuates ~350
Receiving daily spam and bot-posts
Cannot follow more than 2,000 artists
Soundcloud Stream page is a joke and resource hog (add the ability to "X" out of listened to songs as you scroll down, also add in the ability to filter out Reposts/Shares and other options)

Come on Soundcloud.. get your shit together please. You are being paid yet are not providing the services you claim to be paid for. This is illegal.
I currently only follow about 39 people, but on my profile, it is displaying as if I follow 131 people. How can I get this to accurately display how many people I truly follow?
hey everyone , i know there's a lot of people with the same problem i have , my "following" button shows 1 follower , but i don't follow anyone ! 1 year ago now no changes 😕 . is this a hidden account i used to follow or just a delay ?
My artist url is https://soundcloud.com/the-b-ill. I count my followers and some times its higher and some times its lower but I have been stuck at 510 for over two years while activity on my page still happens. There is no way I could consistently lose followers every time I gain followers for over two years plus as I said when I manually count the numbers don't match up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Brian,

Sorry about the troubles. This should now be sorted for you.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi, it's a been a while since i started to have this problem : i lose 10 followers in one second for no reason and the number of my followers is not corret. I pay pro account for years so i wish to have not this kind of problem. At the beginning i thought my followers just unfollwed me but when i looked on their profil i found that i was in their following so it's definitively a bug and i hope you will be able to correct that.
Thanks
I have a problem with my follower count. It says I have 3 followers but when I click on the followers tab, it says I don't have any followers. So I just want to know, do I have followers or not?
Yeah, it says I've got 2 followers, but when I check to see who they are (on the follower summary page) there is nothing. 😞
hi there, I'm having that issue too. My following count is not updating. It's showing I'm following 5 or so more that what I actually am. Can you sort this your end please /soundcloud.com/barrywoodwarduk
My following number is 0, but is shown as 5,
The number of tracks is 8, but it is shown as 11.

I'm having this same problem
Seems There Are Shadow Accounts .. I Have/Had Invisible Followers .. How Do I Stop This?
On my soundcloud, it says I'm following 7 people... but I'm actually following 0 people.
When I click on my following count it says "you are not following anyone" but on my profile it shows I'm following 7 people...
Anyone know how to fix this??
Hi

On my account it says that I follow 18 people but I only follow 7. It also says that I have 12 tracks uploaded but only have 6. Is there a way I can fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Greetings
just want to ask why my number of fallowers its 24, but when i open my fallowers page only 15 come up .
where can I find the other 9 fallowers i canĀ“t see on in my list ??

is there anyway to fallow someone with out them knowing about it ??

thanks
I have same problem
I need help making my follow count accurate, I am only following one person but the number says 5. Can this be fixed?
I'm having a similar issue. My profile says I have followers, but when I click on "followers" it shows that I have none. How do I retrieve who is following me?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that all reports that were made on this topic or that were moved here have now been addressed - your follower count should be showing up properly again within a few minutes.

Thanks
Mathis
If I click on the numbers of followers, I do not see all of them.
How is this possible and can you change this?
I've had 275 followers for months and I should be well into 300 by now, not sure if you can fix this or not but if you can, that'd be great!
Hi Mathis,

Is it possible for my profile to get fixed ? My follower count is frozen.. Thanks in advance.
Hello @Mathis I have the same problems ! Its says I follow 4 accounts, but when you click on the accounts I follow, nothing comes up ! Can you help me please ?

Very appreciate,

have a nice day !

Rose
I am not following anyone but my profile page shows I am following 1 profile, how do I get this to go away?? I've already tried clearing history and managing website data?clearing the cache. Please advise.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Rose,

This should now be fixed for you. Sorry about the troubles.