Follower counts not updating

Show first post

185 replies

I also have this issue with my follower counts.
Hi @Mathis I don't follow any account and yet it shows that I'm following 8 people.
Can you sort it up for me? Thanks
I have the same issue! It says I have 16 followers but only have 13, also says I follow 1 person but I don't follow anyone. Please help!
My follower and following count at @sugarstaysweet has currently been stuck for a few weeks after my account accidentally got deleted. Hoping i can see an accurate count asap
Hi @Mathis thanks for your help, it's better now but still shows 3 following even though im not following anyone. can you please reset it? Thanks again and have a great day
Soundcloud team fix this!

I've asked kindly several times.

My followers counter has been stuck at 640 to 645 for past 3-4 months (yet I'm being added like crazy daily).

Thank you
Mathis wrote:

Hi Brian,

Sorry about the troubles. This should now be sorted for you.

Cheers
Mathis

could you fix this for me too, im following 0 people but it shows up that im following three on my account
In$ight wrote:

Mathis wrote:

Hi Brian,

Sorry about the troubles. This should now be sorted for you.

Cheers
Mathis

could you fix this for me too, im following 0 people but it shows up that im following three on my account

my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/prodnobody
Mathis wrote:

Hello everyone,

We continue to receive reports from some of our users saying their follower counts do not seem to update. For each of your reports, we're making sure that your followers do properly register on our backend.

However, there is a bug causing for the actual counter to not update properly sometimes. Our engineers are looking into solving this over time, however the issue turns out to be much more complex to fix then initially sorted.

We acknowledge that this issue has been present for quite some time, and we understand how frustration this is, however we want to reassure you that this is something our data team is committed to improve in the future and continues to investigate.

If your follower count seems to be stuck, please let us know here.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

need my follower count updated im following 0 people but it shows that im following 3, my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/prodnobody
Mathis wrote:

Hello everyone,

We continue to receive reports from some of our users saying their follower counts do not seem to update. For each of your reports, we're making sure that your followers do properly register on our backend.

However, there is a bug causing for the actual counter to not update properly sometimes. Our engineers are looking into solving this over time, however the issue turns out to be much more complex to fix then initially sorted.

We acknowledge that this issue has been present for quite some time, and we understand how frustration this is, however we want to reassure you that this is something our data team is committed to improve in the future and continues to investigate.

If your follower count seems to be stuck, please let us know here.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

Mine is stuck at 2. https://soundcloud.com/torgota