Follower counts not updating

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello everyone,

We continue to receive reports from some of our users saying their follower counts do not seem to update. For each of your reports, we're making sure that your followers do properly register on our backend.

However, there is a bug causing for the actual counter to not update properly sometimes. Our engineers are looking into solving this over time, however the issue turns out to be much more complex to fix then initially sorted.

We acknowledge that this issue has been present for quite some time, and we understand how frustration this is, however we want to reassure you that this is something our data team is committed to improve in the future and continues to investigate.

If your follower count seems to be stuck, please let us know here.

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

204 replies

I have unfollowed everyone but it still says I follow 19 people please help make it say I follow 0 ...
It's been a year till i want mine to be fixed, can you update it, please it show 7 when i have 6, thx !
https://soundcloud.com/mvtsui_kntt
Fix my following number count please. It should say zero, because i’m following no one. Please, and thank you. Account Link: https://soundcloud.com/bankmoneyq
Mathis wrote:

Hello everyone,

We continue to receive reports from some of our users saying their follower counts do not seem to update. For each of your reports, we're making sure that your followers do properly register on our backend.

However, there is a bug causing for the actual counter to not update properly sometimes. Our engineers are looking into solving this over time, however the issue turns out to be much more complex to fix then initially sorted.

We acknowledge that this issue has been present for quite some time, and we understand how frustration this is, however we want to reassure you that this is something our data team is committed to improve in the future and continues to investigate.

Hi,

my follower count seems to be stuck at around 240 for months now, would appreciate you guys checking it out.

Thank you.
Hey my account has been saying ive been following 3 people for months when im really not following anyone. Can you pls help me to get this problem fixed

my account is https://soundcloud.com/kimiimarro
Userlevel 5
Hello,

Can you Please recalculate my follower count? It has been stuck for a while. THANK YOU!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Adam Mårtensson wrote:

@Mathis Hi! Both my following and followers count are wrong, please fix it asap! Many Thanks :)

Hi Adam,

This should be sorted within 24 hours from now. Sorry about the troubles.
@Mathis Hi! Both my following and followers count are wrong, please fix it asap! Many Thanks 🙂
Hi! Both my following and followers count are wrong, please fix it asap! Many Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Everyone who has posted a reply since my previous post: We've now triggered for your counts to be fixed. This should be reflected on your account within the upcoming 24 hours.
Hey @Mathis ,

I have same problem as other. I don't have followers but shows that I have 3 of them. Please, help in this case.
BR
This has been a problem for 2 years, why hasn't it been fixed?
I'm currently following [2] artists but my prof says I'm following [5]. When I temporarily unfollowed [artist1], the count went up to [6], but went back to [5] once I followed [artist1] again. Please help fix!
Fingers x you guys get it fixed! Thank you @Mathis
Mathis wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

Yo,

my follower count is still stuck at 2 even though I'm following 0.

https://soundcloud.com/vudu-official
Hhello Soundcloud I have the same issue and tested it with a few new people I've met. Could my account be checked out too please?
Hi,

My follower/following counts are incorrect.

Account: soundcloud.com/EmperorKush

Please could you trigger a recalculation on the backend?

Thank you.
I have the same issue. It shows that I'm following 3 people while I'm only following 1.
soundcloud.com/abalone
Mathis wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

Mine is stuck at 2. https://soundcloud.com/torgota
Mathis wrote:

Hello everyone,

Thanks & all the best
Mathis

need my follower count updated im following 0 people but it shows that im following 3, my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/prodnobody
In$ight wrote:

Mathis wrote:

Hi Brian,

Sorry about the troubles. This should now be sorted for you.

Cheers
Mathis

could you fix this for me too, im following 0 people but it shows up that im following three on my account

my soundcloud is https://soundcloud.com/prodnobody
Mathis wrote:

Hi Brian,

Sorry about the troubles. This should now be sorted for you.

Cheers
Mathis

could you fix this for me too, im following 0 people but it shows up that im following three on my account
Soundcloud team fix this!

I've asked kindly several times.

My followers counter has been stuck at 640 to 645 for past 3-4 months (yet I'm being added like crazy daily).

Thank you
Hi @Mathis thanks for your help, it's better now but still shows 3 following even though im not following anyone. can you please reset it? Thanks again and have a great day