Answered

Followers keep going down and up

• 5 August 2016
  • 1 reply

My followers keep going down and going up and i woulda had 6k by now but like now it keeps getting stuck i ust want my legit followers i earned back
icon

Best answer by Mathis 10 August 2016, 08:52

Hi King Sol,

Our followers service have been undergoing a major maintenance to see if we can provide updates in faster intervals. We're hoping this will soon improve our users' experience with the followers service. However, please note that it is rather normal for your number of followers to change both ways, depending on how many users start following you (for which you're being notified), against the number of users who decide to no longer follow up (for which you're not notified).

All the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi King Sol,

Our followers service have been undergoing a major maintenance to see if we can provide updates in faster intervals. We're hoping this will soon improve our users' experience with the followers service. However, please note that it is rather normal for your number of followers to change both ways, depending on how many users start following you (for which you're being notified), against the number of users who decide to no longer follow up (for which you're not notified).

All the best
Mathis