Answered

Followers not updating

• 20 October 2017
  • 9 replies

Hello SoundCloud,

I am having problems with my SoundCloud account (https://soundcloud.com/lilkura) where my follower count is not updating.

I read the FAQ too, so I am coming here saying that:

a) No one is unfollowing me, since I notice the count does not update as soon as it says "You've got a new follower." The first few times it happened, I thought I was getting unfollowed by other people, but now I know this is not an issue.
b) I know most of the people who follow me, so there is no chance of SPAM bots getting removed.

Plus, there is definitely something wrong since I am only following 1 person and it says I am following 4.

Can I please get a recalculation? Also, is there a way to prevent this issue from happening in the future? Numbers are everything for starting artists such as me, and I payed for the SoundCloud Pro subscription to get the best services out of your platform.

I would appreciate a quick fix and response,

Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 July 2019, 14:40

Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

I got blocked because I was testing the follower count by following random people and then unfollowing them. My bad. Got frustrated.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble with this - I've made sure your followers are properly recalculated from our backend - this should automatically be applied within the next couple of minute.

Thanks
Mathis
Thank you!
Please pay attention to my account number
Also pay attention to my account number please.
www.soundcloud.com/gani2626
please fix my following count its way off
Please also recalculate my following count on the backend. It's displaying 3 when I am not following anyone at the moment.

http://www.soundcloud.com/robayton

Thanks!!
I’m having the same issue. Followers won’t update, plays likes and comments won’t update, nor will the people I’m following or my feed. Nothings working properly. Help please
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis