Solved

Followers quantity.

• 25 October 2017
  • 7 replies

Is it a bug or what? On my page it shows that I have 326 followers, but I definitely have more. How can I ask for help to fix this up?
icon

Best answer by Gareth Wood 28 October 2017, 12:34

Hey Detcom, I (and many others) are having the same problem. I've got at least 10 more followers than my follower count says. It seems Soundcloud have had this problem for over a year and still hasn't solved it. Surely it must be a legal issue if they continue to sell the Pro accounts to people whilst knowing it's a faulty product that can't even count followers properly. If you bought a calculator that said 2 plus 2 equals 7, you'd be entitled to your money back. But what if the seller sold it to you knowing it was broken!
View original

7 replies

Hey, I have the same problem. Anyone?
Heeeeey, anyone. What is this, how do I get help here, if I can't contact support and nobody is replying here?
I'm missing my 20 followers here, I've counted.
Hey Detcom, I (and many others) are having the same problem. I've got at least 10 more followers than my follower count says. It seems Soundcloud have had this problem for over a year and still hasn't solved it. Surely it must be a legal issue if they continue to sell the Pro accounts to people whilst knowing it's a faulty product that can't even count followers properly. If you bought a calculator that said 2 plus 2 equals 7, you'd be entitled to your money back. But what if the seller sold it to you knowing it was broken!

But also it's possible that they don't know about this issue.
They're fully aware of this issue. They've been replying to it for over a year now with the same generic reply. ''We're aware of the issue... our engineers are trying to fix it... we've recalculated your followers yada yada yada''... the problem remains.
They're fully aware of this issue. They've been replying to it for over a year now with the same generic reply. ''We're aware of the issue... our engineers are trying to fix it... we've recalculated your followers yada yada yada''... the problem remains.

Noone recalculated my followers lol.
It could be great if they add recalculation as an option
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

@Detcom - I wish this was an option! 🙂

Feedback is being passed on to the relevant product team about this. Until this can be addressed, we (i.e. moderators on the community and anyone from our team) can trigger for a user's followers / followings to be recalculated.

I've done this for everyone here on the topic now. I'll close this topic to keep comms about this in one place, but there is a bigger topic on the same matter here.

Cheers
Mathis