Question

Get rid of socialrisers.com they keep trying to share my songs attempting me to be lame and buy their service.

• 17 May 2015
  • 2 replies

Get rid of socialrisers.com they keep trying to share my songs attempting me to be lame and buy their service. please stop this. It looks really bad on my tracks.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
if you are the copyright holder of said song, and they are 'actually sharing it', there are steps you can take to try and have them take it down. but to be honest, if your track is uploaded to soundcloud, and its a public track, that means its out there, and people will download it, record it, etc. theres nothing you can really do to stop this, short of making the track private, or not uploading it at all... if you dont want your tunes leaked out. dont leak it in the first place :P

also im unclear how someone else 'trying' to share your track could make it 'look bad'... please explain 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there n0te,

The thing with the Socialrisers-accounts is quite complicated. I understand your frustration over this, but please rest assured that our Trust & Safety team is working around the clock to find ways to prevent behaviour that we do not condone.

Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers
Mathis