Answered

help, I'm only following 6 people but it says I'm following 19

• 17 February 2018
  • 64 replies

so I unfollowed a bunch of people so that id only be following the people I work with, now Soundcloud is saying that I'm following 19 people when in actuality I'm following 6 people. how can I get this fixed?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 July 2019, 14:21

Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

64 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

This is caused by a caching delay on SoundCloud's end. I have now gone ahead and triggered for your followers to be recalculated on the backend - please allow up to 24hrs for this to fully process.

Cheers
Mathis

Can you fix my followers too
so I unfollowed a bunch of people so that id only be following the people I work with, now Soundcloud is saying that I'm following 19 people when in actuality I'm following 6 people. how can I get this fixed?
Hey @Mathis I’m having the same problem I’m only following 5 people but it says I’m following 8 could you help me fix that?
im having the same issue @Mathis @Navid i would really appreciate if you can help me
@Mathis Please trigger mine as well I've had this problem for a while now
hello please fix on my profile also. thank you
can i pls have mine reset? says i’m following 3 people but i’m not.
cheers!
@Navid
@Mathis
Hey there Saint.Michael - I just triggered a fix for your follower count so you should be all set now!

Cheers,
Navid

same for me too. only following two but it says im following 8
@mathis please fix mine as well thank you. -fvndibloodstain
My account is doing the same thing. It says i'm following 6 when i'm really following 3. Please help
@Navid
@Mathis
Hellooo Mathis, I also have a caching delay problem within the amount of people I am following, it says I am following more than the amount I actually am. Any advice, or anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated!
Hi there,

This is caused by a caching delay on SoundCloud's end. I have now gone ahead and triggered for your followers to be recalculated on the backend - please allow up to 24hrs for this to fully process.

Cheers
Mathis
Please help im not following nobody but im following 2
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hey @Mathis can you recalculate mine too please. I'm only following one.
Hi there everyone,

We've gone ahead and triggered for your follower counts to be recalculated manually now. This will hopefully sort out things for you until a more holistic fix for this issue can be implemented on the backend.

Sorry about the inconveniences with this.

having the same issue, please help. http://m.soundcloud.com/k-purp
Hi @Mathis same issue with the follower count, please could you sort mine out as well?
Hello I have the same issue, help please.
having same issue @Mathis @Navid please help! thank you! says im following 10 when im only following 7

https://soundcloud.com/prxmtyceo
heres my link
on my SoundCloud it says I’m following 2 people but I’m only following 1 can you help my account link is SoundCloud.com/nemean-lionhart
@Mathis same issue here https://soundcloud.com/chicosonido
having the same issue can you please reset mine as well. It still says im following 3
I have the same problem listed here I follow 1 person and its says Im following 4
Other issue I have my following block passed 3 days and now it says in past tence You can continue following again 1 hour ago The more you hit these limits, the longer the block will last.
We appreciate your understanding.
The SoundCloud team

Please fix my account Thanks You
same with me please, its so annoying.
Hey there Saint.Michael - I just triggered a fix for your follower count so you should be all set now!

I want to have no followers but it says I have two. Help?

https://soundcloud.com/lil-reef

Thanks
NEED HELP ASAP
SAME ISSUE
NEED MINE TRIGGERED
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/IAMGXLD
THANK YOU @Mathis