Answered

help, I'm only following 6 people but it says I'm following 19

• 17 February 2018
  • 64 replies

so I unfollowed a bunch of people so that id only be following the people I work with, now Soundcloud is saying that I'm following 19 people when in actuality I'm following 6 people. how can I get this fixed?
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 July 2019, 14:21

Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

64 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

This is caused by a caching delay on SoundCloud's end. I have now gone ahead and triggered for your followers to be recalculated on the backend - please allow up to 24hrs for this to fully process.

Cheers
Mathis
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Heya!

I just reset the follower count for all of your accounts - you should see this change within the coming 24 hours.

Cheers,
Navid
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Hey there Saint.Michael - I just triggered a fix for your follower count so you should be all set now!

Cheers,
Navid
Hello @Mathis , I have the same issue with my follower count. Could you trigger my account as well? I have 6 following and I am supposed to follow 0 but it says 6. My profile link is https://www.soundcloud.com/noahayrton

Thanks in advance.
Hi there,

This is caused by a caching delay on SoundCloud's end. I have now gone ahead and triggered for your followers to be recalculated on the backend - please allow up to 24hrs for this to fully process.

Cheers
Mathis

Can you fix my followers too
Same here @Mathis
@Mathis I am having the same problem as well could you please fix mine I should only be following 1 Person. Thanks
Hello I have the same issue, help please.
@Mathis https://soundcloud.com/sleepyhacker
says have 210 tracks when really its 206
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hey @Mathis can you recalculate mine too please. I'm only following one.
hey @Mathis i am having the same issue as well. Could you reset my account too? Thank you for all the help! https://soundcloud.com/astroboi979
@Mathis Please trigger mine as well I've had this problem for a while now
Hi I am having the same issue discussed here my following count is showing more than I actually follow if you could help fix this issue it would be very appreciated.

thank you
NEED HELP ASAP
SAME ISSUE
NEED MINE TRIGGERED
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/IAMGXLD
THANK YOU @Mathis
Hey there Saint.Michael - I just triggered a fix for your follower count so you should be all set now!

I want to have no followers but it says I have two. Help?

https://soundcloud.com/lil-reef

Thanks
Hello @Mathis , I have the same issue with the follower count. Could you trigger mine? I have 61 followers and I am supposed to follow 0 but it says 1.

Thank You.
Same issue. I'm not following anyone. It says 1, which is kind of cool...mysterious 1 that does not show.
can i pls have mine reset? says i’m following 3 people but i’m not.
cheers!
@Navid
@Mathis
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

We've gone ahead and triggered for your follower counts to be recalculated manually now. This will hopefully sort out things for you until a more holistic fix for this issue can be implemented on the backend.

Sorry about the inconveniences with this.
I'm having the same problem , I'm not following anyone yet it displays that I'm following 3 people. Please help me fix it. Thank you
Soundcloud.com/soundsbyayo
hey @Mathis could you reset mine too at soundcloud.com/hotboxthewhip
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis
Hellooo Mathis, I also have a caching delay problem within the amount of people I am following, it says I am following more than the amount I actually am. Any advice, or anything you could do to help would be greatly appreciated!
im having the same issue @Mathis @Navid i would really appreciate if you can help me