Question

Hi! How can i remove my comments from other producers' private tracks?

• 23 February 2015
  • 3 replies

I have 17 comments on my account and i'm only able to see 2 of them.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Sorry for the confusion caused but it looks like the tracks you commented on are now private which is why the number of comments differs from what you see on your profile. I recommend getting in touch with the track creator and let them know you would like to delete your comments they can then grant you temporary access to the track so that you can delete the comments.

Hope that helps!
Gina
Hi there,

Thanks for writing in. Sorry for the confusion caused but it looks like the tracks you commented on are now private which is why the number of comments differs from what you see on your profile. I recommend getting in touch with the track creator and let them know you would like to delete your comments they can then grant you temporary access to the track so that you can delete the comments.

Hope that helps!
Gina

Hi! I know those tracks are private, but i can't find the creators 😕
Hi there,

Hope that helps!
Gina

has a solution to this problem been established yet? the ability to view private tracks i've commented on would be very helpful.