Question

Hidden followers new account

• 29 April 2017
  • 3 replies

Hi I created my sound cloud less than 2 weeks ago & have been thrilled with the response so far. One problem however is for at least a week now there appear to be hidden followers. I mean - my account states 7 followers but only show 5. I have been tracking this for days and it is consistent. I have had a huge problem with a former partner and his friends stalking me. How can I find out who the other 2 accounts belong to? Thanks so much in advance for your help.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Unfortunately, chances are these accounts are actually spam or fake accounts that our security system has already removed, yet a caching delay causes for them to still show. 😕 You should see the right number showing up on your account soon.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi I created my sound cloud less than 2 weeks ago & have been thrilled with the response so far. One problem however is for at least a week now there appear to be hidden followers. I mean - my account states 7 followers but only show 5. I have been tracking this for days and it is consistent. I have had a huge problem with a former partner and his friends stalking me. How can I find out who the other 2 accounts belong to? Thanks so much in advance for your help.
same thing with me. it says i'm following 41 people but only shows i'm only following 23 people
ikr i joined yesterday and 2 mins into it i got a follower, but now it doesn't show