Question

How could I see the date my account was created?

• 20 April 2015
  • 4 replies

I remember my ccount was crated two years ago more or less, but I can't remember the date exactly. I've been seanching for it in 'settings', but I didn't find anything.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

This information cannot be found on the site since this is a security question we ask users that have lost access to their account.

Thanks,
Gina
So what do we do i we cant remember the date? I need to know for legal purposes. Kindly guide me through.
Hi,

This information cannot be found on the site since this is a security question we ask users that have lost access to their account.

Thanks,
Gina

You should just have normal security questions... I am not having trouble with anything... just exploring the site, but yea I had my account since 2010-2011. I definitely can't remember the date I created my Soundcloud. 🆒
I don't know if this tells you the right answer, but if you go into Stats and change "Last 7 days" to "All time" it will tell you the start and end dates, e.g. "From: (starting date) to: 4 Aug 2018", and you could assume that the starting date is when you created your account.