Answered

I have more followers than I do views. Why?

• 6 February 2017
  • 2 replies

I just joined Soundcloud and uploaded my first track; now I have 7 followers for some reason even though my track only has 4 views. Are people following me without listening to my song or do you think it just isn't counting the views?
icon

Best answer by Yin vs Yang 7 February 2017, 22:39

If their profile pic is orange and has "but more followers now" or you go on their page and their only track is some audio advert to get more followers, then these are spam accounts. See it on mine, they'll follow you or even like the track but they haven't listened to it. You can tell that by the stats. It is annoying getting followers or likes from fake accounts but very common on here i am afraid.
View original

2 replies

If their profile pic is orange and has "but more followers now" or you go on their page and their only track is some audio advert to get more followers, then these are spam accounts. See it on mine, they'll follow you or even like the track but they haven't listened to it. You can tell that by the stats. It is annoying getting followers or likes from fake accounts but very common on here i am afraid.

Oh, alright , I thought it was weird that I'd have followers in the first place with only one mediocre song! That makes a lot more sense now. Thanks, bro!