Answered

I just realized that my followers count stopped at 611 a long time a go... and is waay bigger than that, can someone tell me what's going on?

• 24 January 2015
  • 41 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

Hi,

I seem to have lost around 400 followers in the last couple of weeks and now each time I gain more followers the number seems to be decreasing? I thought I'd leave it for a bit to see if it was a glitch. Is there a problem with fake/spam accounts and is it possible for someone to check my account to see what the situation is?

I have refreshed my account and cleared my cache as suggested above.

Thanks

am having the same problem with my followers please fixed that

it is making me crazy
Hi there,

Sorry for any frustration or confusion this has caused. You can force an update to your followers list by going to your public profile, clicking the "Edit your profile" button (http://bit.ly/160ARdp) and then just hitting "Save" on the next page. That should refresh the list on your public profile.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Gina

same here! I'm having problems with my followers count it to hasn't changed. I even have confirmation from family members following me and no count change if soundcloud doesn't address this issue soon I'm going to start informing everyone about the poor quality customer service I'm receiving from cloud, as well as not renewing my service I hope this site doesn't betray my trust.
Hi,

I seem to have lost around 400 followers in the last couple of weeks and now each time I gain more followers the number seems to be decreasing? I thought I'd leave it for a bit to see if it was a glitch. Is there a problem with fake/spam accounts and is it possible for someone to check my account to see what the situation is?

I have refreshed my account and cleared my cache as suggested above.

Thanks

Is this thing with the maintenance / followers count over... on the official blog it states that it's almost over and this was a post from the 17. However I still see that the number on my account is still frozen regardless the new followers.
Hi there,

Sorry for any frustration or confusion this has caused. You can force an update to your followers list by going to your public profile, clicking the "Edit your profile" button (http://bit.ly/160ARdp) and then just hitting "Save" on the next page. That should refresh the list on your public profile.

Thanks for your patience and understanding! Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,
Gina

HI i just started using sound cloud/227850712 and my followers list says i have just one follower but then i have 7. I did exactly what you said on here but its not working. what can be done about this?
Has this problem been updated and solved? I am experiencing the same issue for months. I thought I was loosing followers but I go back to the same number each time I reach 280. This has been going on for months, probably means that I have a lot more followers. How can you expect someone to go Pro if you have issues like this?
I had over 2200+ followers and now a couple days ago Soundcloud have remove followers from my account and knocked it back to 1800+
Same here, mine keeps freezing every few days....people follow me it goes up, people continue to follow me and it just stays on the same number for 2 weeks 😞 Hope they fix it soon
I THINK that the SERVERS "CAN'T HANDLE" THE FLOWWW of All the stuff that are being put trough.
WE NEED QUANTUM servers which cost billions of dollars to handle our accounts.
I see every time the Following/Followers goes up the profile account slows down with glitches i have 0 followers its still shows 16 and in a day or longer it will show the pictures and then i can clear to reset everything they only give us limited space flowww of material and stuff we can push ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY ONCE I WIN THE LOTTO I WILL CREATE MY OWN SPACE AND MARKETING TO PUSH EveRYONE OUT SO I CAN RULE THAT is THE ECHO FROM THE TOP RANKS HAHAHAHA <its sad but true> think of all the bits of info flowing in and out back to LP and cd stores i feel its time to sell mini stick like Lp/s and cd.
HEY I PAY YOU MONEY EVERY MONTH CAN YOU FIX THIS BULLSHIT? this has been happening for YEARS. since 2013, every few months, my follow count stops. then i complain on here. they give the same answer but guess what happens EVERY SINGLE TIME I POST HERE? the numbers start going up again the next day. it continues to grow for months. until it stops and i complain again. what the hell is going on? i get daily follows. there are hundreds of people that have followed me in the last year and most of them are not listed. i see my notifications, i know when i get followed. people don't follow and unfollow for months on end, and when i complain and it starts working again, that is no coincidence. i understand that sometimes i lose a bunch of followers all at once. i know people have illegitimate accounts and they get deleted. this has NOTHING to do with the problem i continuously have. FIX THIS.
I MY SELF Can't HELP YOU ONLY HAVE AN ACCOUNT THE REST IS INSIDE THE NETWORK THE WEB, THE SERVERS ETC. I DON'T OWN Soundcloud or the servers processing the kilobytes. IT all comes down to money, the representation in the marketing tree, popularity/contract.
This said Soundcloud is practically a free service and lots of info goes trough not just pdf files.
Elites who own the shows get royalty treats.The rest are trying and having some fun at exposure.
IMAGINE ME TAKING ALL THE FANS IN THE FOLLOWINGS IN ONE YEAR =MASSIVE EXPOSURE FOR FREE THEY HAVE THAT COVERED.one thing how many artists are out there pushing the SHOWS the PAID SHOWS that are being paid.PUSH YOUR FANS IN TO FACEBOOK AND SELL if you can.OHH AND WE ALL HAVE FL STUDIO with sounds.LOL
Ive been stuck at 468-469 followers for literally a year...Its bullshit. I see people follow me, I see people play my stuff. Either Im really trash, or soundcloud is trash
Hi there,

Thanks,
Gina

Me too!!!!
i am currently having the same issue. Any help with this matter?
Instagram Account STYYOFASHION

Yeah I'm experiencing this same issue My Followers is not incresing since soo long. I keep getting notifications of so-and-so is now "following you" but my followers don't exceed 8225. Sometimes it jumps to 8230, but then back down to 8225. I've had at least 20-30 new followers in the past 2 weeks and it would be good to have those reflected on my profile. Any help or information you could provide would be great. I tried your suggestion of edit profile, then saving. Didn't do a thing.
I'm too experiencing the same issue. I keep getting notifications that user is "following you" but my followers don't exceed 307. It is always range in between 298 and 307. I'll get at least 5-10 new followers in the 2 weeks and it would be good to have those reflected on my profile. Any help or information you could provide would be great.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Mathis