Answered

i know i can see who played my track if i upgrade to a pro plan , but ...

• 17 April 2015
  • 1 reply

i know i can see who played my track if i upgrade to a pro plan , but i just want to know this ONE play at this specific time , and i dont think i want to upgrade to a monthly subscription just for this one info i wanted to know . is there a way to have a 1 day free trial or something , or just show me this person who played the track , please consider in helping . thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by Gina 20 April 2015, 11:18

Hi Alaa,

Thanks for your post. We do have a 30-day trial which is only valid the first time you upgrade. You will be charged for the plan immediately upon purchase, but you will get your money back if you cancel within 30 days.

If you cancel a monthly subscription at some point after the trial has ended, we'll stop charging you right away.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Alaa,

Thanks for your post. We do have a 30-day trial which is only valid the first time you upgrade. You will be charged for the plan immediately upon purchase, but you will get your money back if you cancel within 30 days.

If you cancel a monthly subscription at some point after the trial has ended, we'll stop charging you right away.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Gina