Question

I'm paying $6 a month, and I disable the song plays & likes. Why when I logged in to somebody else account I still saw everything?

• 1 March 2016
  • 3 replies

I'm paying $6 a month, and I disable the song plays & likes. Why when I logged in to somebody else account I still saw everything?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Chill Loungers,

Hmm, are you saying the Quiet Mode is not working properly for you? If so, can you please let us know an example track of your and the quiet mode settings you want enabled so we can test this for you from here further?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there Chill Loungers,

Hmm, are you saying the Quiet Mode is not working properly for you? If so, can you please let us know an example track of your and the quiet mode settings you want enabled so we can test this for you from here further?

Cheers
Mathis

Has this issue been resolved, because I still see my number when I log into a guest account 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Chill Loungers,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi again,

Can you please provide the URL to an example track so we can look into this in further detail? Thanks!