Answered

I need help! A glitch is occurring. @Mathis can you help?

• 19 June 2019
  • 3 replies

Hey guys!

My soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/bandoum) is glitching both regarding my likes and my comments.

For some reason, it is counting privated tracks, and I have no way to unlike and uncomment on everything, since I can't access any of the private tracks that I have commented on. The attached image shows the problem that this glitch is causing (I only have this one public comment).

Thank you so much! Please help me. It would mean a lot.
icon

Best answer by Echo Drone 24 June 2019, 22:49

This has been a problem for quite a while with SoundCloud, and I've been seeing a huge increase in these posts. Mathis and I replied to a similar issue here. Hopefully it can help you too!
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

@Mathis !
Userlevel 2
Badge
This has been a problem for quite a while with SoundCloud, and I've been seeing a huge increase in these posts. Mathis and I replied to a similar issue here. Hopefully it can help you too!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey,

This should now be solved. I've set up yet another "collective topic" for this nasty bug. We will be tracking the amount of views and make sure we follow up with all of the users who reply to the topic, ensuring their follower counts are recalculated properly over the next weeks, and report the # of affected users in x amount of time back to our engineering team. They are aware of the issue, and understand this is frustrating for our users (and for the team to fix this on a case by case basis), however this is a difficult one to prfioritize on their long list of tasks. Hopefully, reporting these numbers can help when it comes to decision making.

@Echo Drone I've re-triggered this for you just in case (and did that on my personal profile as well earlier... never hurts to get a fresh recalculation).

Cheers
Mathis