Question

i see a lot of people following me but my followers are not going up!!!!

• 19 May 2016
  • 8 replies

8 replies

Same problem...
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Trimond,

I recommend having a look at the quality of Follows you are getting. There are many spam/bot/fake accounts on the platform that are removed when we identify them as fake. This explains why you receive new follows but your count does not go up.

-Gina
Hi Trimond,

I recommend having a look at the quality of Follows you are getting. There are many spam/bot/fake accounts on the platform that are removed when we identify them as fake. This explains why you receive new follows but your count does not go up.

-Gina

ok , but can u tell me why when a member of my family follows me (not fake account) it apears that she is following me but my followers wont go up?
Hi Trimond,

-Gina

fix this i am so tired of dealing with this!!!! fix it now! i am paying for this service!!!
Hi Trimond,

-Gina

Nothing to do with the quality of followers.
Suddenly, my followers count raised from 3772 to 3799, for no reason. And then it stopped again, while I'm seeing EVERY DAY new followers.
Hi Trimond,

-Gina

today my followers went down from 3080 to 3060 i am really getting tired of this !!!!
Hi Trimond,

-Gina

today!! 4 people followed me and my followers went down 3 !! fix this!!!!!!!