Question

Identify Unfollowers


Userlevel 1
Similar to FB, SC should have a feature that allows account holders to find out who unfollowed, so that artists, if they choose so, can follow up with them to find out why they unfollowed; potentially eliciting good feedback.

10 replies

Userlevel 1
eliciting good feedback, and in addition, building relationships.
I know this post was created a while back but I do agree with having a service that will allow me to unfollow those aren't following me on Soundcloud.
micki510_ownz wrote:

I know this post was created a while back but I do agree with having a service that will allow me to unfollow those aren't following me on Soundcloud.



Exactly! A problem is that some people will follow tons of people, and when you follow them, they unfollow you just so they can get "free followers". Soundcloud should fix this.
micki510_ownz wrote:

I know this post was created a while back but I do agree with having a service that will allow me to unfollow those aren't following me on Soundcloud.



Do you mean that when you follow someone and they don't follow you back, you want to unfollow them? I am sorry but because of this prima donna view, Soundcloud is becoming a farce. Why did you follow them in the first place? Sounds like you did so just because you want to increase the number of your followers and not because you like their audio products. But THIS is what following should be all about: you like somebody's art and you follow them because of this.

If you need everybody you followed to follow you back, and you're butthurt that people unfollow you, then maybe you just suck as an artist, just saying...
Userlevel 3
Mrs. Audio Boy wrote:

micki510_ownz wrote:

I know this post was created a while back but I do agree with having a service that will allow me to unfollow those aren't following me on Soundcloud.



Do you mean that when you follow someone and they don't follow you back, you want to unfollow them? I am sorry but because of this prima donna view, Soundcloud is becoming a farce. Why did you follow them in the first place? Sounds like you did so just because you want to increase the number of your followers and not because you like their audio products. But THIS is what following should be all about: you like somebody's art and you follow them because of this.

If you need everybody you followed to follow you back, and you're butthurt that people unfollow you, then maybe you just suck as an artist, just saying...



I get what you're saying here but I do try to monitor if someone I follow (who is well under the 2000 following limit) doesn't follow back or engage my music at all, then I can focus my time and gratitude (likes, reposts, comments) towards members who will give me the time of day.

I asked this same question about a month ago and you probably couldn't see the post or the answer due to the inordinate amount of redundant spam on this forum. luckily someone provided me with this website, which is exactly what I needed (not affiliated, i'm pretty sure it's safe)

http://soundcloud.zombiearistocrats.com/

hope this helps.
micki510_ownz wrote:


I get what you're saying here but I do try to monitor if someone I follow (who is well under the 2000 following limit) doesn't follow back or engage my music at all, then I can focus my time and gratitude (likes, reposts, comments) towards members who will give me the time of day.

I asked this same question about a month ago and you probably couldn't see the post or the answer due to the inordinate amount of redundant spam on this forum. luckily someone provided me with this website, which is exactly what I needed (not affiliated, i'm pretty sure it's safe)

http://soundcloud.zombiearistocrats.com/

hope this helps.




I understand your point and I can see how managing followers would be important to people who try to make a living with Soundcloud and similar services. Since I am only making music and uploading it as a hobby, I don'T have to rely on things like that. Funny enough, I googled a little and found also this site: http://www.unfollowspy.com.

Keep up the good work and let the music flow!
delete this
i following 6 user but show 19, how i can delete other
He's talking about when someone follows you, and you follow back out of mutual appreciation and then they unfollow you. Leaving you following them when they just tricked you, and there is no way to pin point exactly who unfollowed because Soundcloud does not tell you. So you have to manually sift through your followers to determine who pulled a fast one over on you and it wastes a lot of time.
Where is this feature and how can I enable it?

Reply