Question

Incorrect Following Count!

• 20 August 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Our following count is on 3, but we are not following anyone. Could anybody fix this? In an other topic it was described as a caching problem!

Thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

This should be sorted within 24hours from now, due to a caching delay. Sorry about the inconvenience.
Yo Mathis my following count says i'm following "6" people when i'm following "0" can you please fix it?......here's the link to my soundcloud account:https://soundcloud.com/avrinox-music
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi @Avrinox

Sorry about the troubles with this. I've triggered this to be recalculated manually, but we're hoping a more holistic fix can be implemented to fix this for good. The issue has been around for quite some time now, however unfortunately the issue is quite complex to fix from the backend.

Thanks for hanging in there.

My following count is off too please help 

my account - 

Hi there,

This should be sorted within 24hours from now, due to a caching delay. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Hello, it says I’m following 4 when I’m actually following 1, please fix this, thank you.

Hi, this issue still hasn’t been resolved and it has been 14 days. Please do something to fix the issue.