Answered

Likes disappearing from my uploaded songs

I have a problem with SoundCloud.
Since my account has disappeared, (wich is solved) my likes of my uploaded tracks are gone!
I hope it can be solved?
I added some images where you can see that I had more likes before my account disappeared.
How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Kind Regards,
Felix Houtman
icon

Best answer by Felix Houtman 7 August 2019, 01:01

Still have the same problem, its now 15days ago that my 45likes are gone.
In the 15days I got 27likes back from NEW Likers, still lost my 45likes.
Please solve this problem!
Please see Pictures/attachments.

(I dont know why it says Answered)
Kind Regards,
Felix Houtman
View original

13 replies

the same thing has happened to me! some of my tracks had like 35 likes and it's all gone now. and I'm just being ignored by soundcloud rn. they don't respond to any of my questions! this has been going on for like a week now. i'm getting pissed now really

Good to know, they are also ignoring me, I don't know whats happening...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Sorry about the troubles - Are your likes back to normal by now? We had passed on the feedback we've received from you and a few other users to our engineers, and I hope the likes are now back for you. @Felix Houtman I looked at your overall likes and it looks like they are back to normal. If that is not the case, please let us know.
Hey Mathis, my likes are still gone, one friend of me liked my songs thats it.
Hello Mathis, thanks for the reply, but my likes are still gone as well. the only things that's changed is that some friends of mine re liked my tracks
I also noticed something strange. When I go to my stats and I want the stats for the last 7 days, it says that I have 28 likes for all my tracks, but when I see the all time stats, it says that I have 0 likes.

All my likes are gone i had hundreds now like three I'M REALLY SAD bout this soundcloud Y'all some L's for this and it should be fixed 😤 There's tooo many of us that were affected by this it shall be fixed Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss.
@GillytooSilly My likes are still gone too!
The likes I had on my uploaded songs disappeared too. Like I know for a fact that some of my followers aren't bots!!! Or either just artist's liking other songs. Anyway THESE LIKES are just taken away just simply without any explantation.

P.S. Soundcloud is good, just sometimes it wack in some areas. Just LIke we see right now on this page.
Still have the same problem, its now 15days ago that my 45likes are gone.
In the 15days I got 27likes back from NEW Likers, still lost my 45likes.
Please solve this problem!
Please see Pictures/attachments.

(I dont know why it says Answered)
Kind Regards,
Felix Houtman
Hey there,

Sorry about the troubles - Are your likes back to normal by now? We had passed on the feedback we've received from you and a few other users to our engineers, and I hope the likes are now back for you. @Felix Houtman I looked at your overall likes and it looks like they are back to normal. If that is not the case, please let us know.

I have the same issue, all 568 liked tracks disappeared. But in the app I can still see it. Could You help me with this?

B

Hey there,

I have the same issue, all 568 liked tracks disappeared. But in the app I can still see it. Could You help me with this?

B

this is not the case where we're talking about
I dont have any images of proof but i swear i have been trying to find some type of help for like 3 months now i would have way more likes on my songs but they ALL got removed for no reason now i have all new likes PLEASE PLEASE ADD MY OLD LIKES BACK ON TOO!! https://soundcloud.com/officialbeezoo