Answered

More personal likes than actually liked.

• 9 April 2017
  • 6 replies

Hey!

As you can see, I've liked 3 tracks, but it says I've liked 10.
When I dislike all and like 1, it says 8.

How can I fix this?

Thanks!
Vaan
icon

Best answer by s l i g h t 12 April 2017, 11:40

On your profile page it says 10 likes. When I click on "See All" I see just 3. That 3 should be the correct amount. There are some issues on SoundCloud with totals taking a while (days, sometimes weeks) to display accurately for some accounts. If the 3 tracks that it says you like are ones you like, I'd wait a few more days and see if the total on the profile page changes.
View original

6 replies

Same with the comments and tracks.

Made my first comment and it says 51.
I've uploaded 4 tracks and when I'm logged in I see 11.
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
What does it look like when you log out? I'm seeing just 4 tracks uploaded.
Jep. 4
But I thought I'd just share this information to give a few hints about what should be done because of my likes.
What does it look like when you log out? I'm seeing just 4 tracks uploaded.

How many likes do you see? I mean tracks thatI've liked.
It says 10 right?
Userlevel 6
Badge +1
On your profile page it says 10 likes. When I click on "See All" I see just 3. That 3 should be the correct amount. There are some issues on SoundCloud with totals taking a while (days, sometimes weeks) to display accurately for some accounts. If the 3 tracks that it says you like are ones you like, I'd wait a few more days and see if the total on the profile page changes.

Alright. Thank You!