Question

my follower account wont go up even though i gain new followers everyday.

• 21 January 2019
  • 0 replies

hi I'm Parkkell Price. And this week I have recently released a new track and I have noticed that every time I gain followers my account will drop back down to 229 followers. so this week I have gained about 6 followers yet my follower count has stayed at 229. this has been happening for a very long time. since I hit this amount of followers months ago I've noticed that my following would not go any higher than 229. and I have even gone back to even see when a friend of mine followed me, which he was my 200th follower, and since he has followed me I have had way over 100 people follow me since, yet my follower count will not go up higher than 229. I know that some accounts are spam accounts and that some accounts can unfollow me, but I am just baffled by this because the people that follow me mainly seem to be real people so to me this does not make ay sense. and I have even noticed that a friend of mine will follow me than the next day he wont be following me anymore, and he's not a spam account. and sometimes I will gain 9 followers in a day and my account will go up to 238 but by the morning I'm back at 229. please fix this issue. this is my account https://soundcloud.com/dtx-paradise if you want to check it out, and I just believe that my follower count should be way higher than what it is. please fix as soon as possible, thank you.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!