My Follower Count is Showing up Wrong - What Can I Do?

Show first post

62 replies

It says I have one follower but nobody is there, I have no followers, like it that way, could you sort this out for me please?
I have had 77 followers for years. I have written and put up 120 pieces of music in the last 2 years and my followers don't change. Someone commented on one of my songs "You know that that is not the amount of plays or followers. He said when he listened to things they did not add to the listens. Also for every real email I get I get 30 from the people with the script that starts 'Hey I wanted to post your song xxx but you need to click on some link. No....... Who are these people and what is the end game. All have almost identical scripts.
I am not clear how many followers I have and I guess it's possible that that is as many as I am going to get but I see people with 50,000 followers and their stuff is not good. Anyway I am doing all my stuff on a MacBook and a controller and almost all the loops I write myself and sing into the internal mic so my stuff is demos basically but it really was easier to get record contracts with Warners and Atlantic, back in the day then to get an audience here. So I need to collaborate which might improve my listens. Sorry for going off topic. Sean
hello i am also having this problem may i have it fixed?

https://soundcloud.com/heyitsgarasu
I encounter the same problem, not with the followers but with the number of listening of my best followers which is not counted any more! can you help me? please. thks
Hey there Community,

Some of you continue to see a wrong number of followers on their profile. We understand this is frustrating, leads to confusion, and is a concern that we share with you.

Your followers add value to your SoundCloud profile, they are an indicator for how well your music is performing, and whether there is still room for improvement to optimize your profile.

The root cause to the issue is not an easy one to fix unfortunately. We have reported the issue to our engineering team, and we continue to pass on new reports to help them prioritize the many tasks on their end.

The good news is, the SoundCloud Support Team can help fixing the follower count on a case by case basis, we just need to know about it.

Thus, if you're affected by this bug, please let us know in a brief reply here on this topic, and we will make sure to get this sorted for you. Our moderators will look into this topic once a week and sort out those of you who have replied.

Thanks & all the best.

My account shows i am following 67 people but i only follow 1 person, can someone on the soundcloud team please trigger a recount on my account, thank you in advance 🙂
Hey there Community,

Some of you continue to see a wrong number of followers on their profile. We understand this is frustrating, leads to confusion, and is a concern that we share with you.

Your followers add value to your SoundCloud profile, they are an indicator for how well your music is performing, and whether there is still room for improvement to optimize your profile.

The root cause to the issue is not an easy one to fix unfortunately. We have reported the issue to our engineering team, and we continue to pass on new reports to help them prioritize the many tasks on their end.

The good news is, the SoundCloud Support Team can help fixing the follower count on a case by case basis, we just need to know about it.

Thus, if you're affected by this bug, please let us know in a brief reply here on this topic, and we will make sure to get this sorted for you. Our moderators will look into this topic once a week and sort out those of you who have replied.

Thanks & all the best.

Can you please fix my follower count. It shows the incorrect number of people I'm following and people who follow me.
Here's my account : https://soundcloud.com/user-842798098

Thank you.
My account has been saying I follow 2 accounts but I only follow one, can you recalculate the stats for my account? Thank you! https://soundcloud.com/featbradyk
My profile says I'm following 5 people, but I am only following 3. Can you please fix this?

Hi there, I am having the same problem with my follower count - according to the stats I have 6 but can only see 4. I have recently made all my tracks private after a stalker touched base on my page, so I am hoping these 2 phantom accounts are nothing I need to be worried about!

My Soundcloud page

Hope you can help - many thanks in advance!
Hello,

My follower count is incorrect. It says I follow 7 people when I actually only follow 2.

Furthermore my comments should be 2, and it says I have 5.

Can you please correct this?

My account is:

https://soundcloud.com/perkulate

Thanks,

sprouts
Hey soundcloud please help. My account name is uncreatedhuman at the moment and the link is soundcloud.com/uncreatedmusic
I beg you help center please help I currently follow 2 people but it says 3 someone help please.
Hi i have a Soundcloud Account and pay for subscription My Soundcloud is Format music dnb my Record label thats been on Soundcloud many years now i have had this problem for along time now and asked you before about this i can see that lots of people follow us and the follow numbers go up but they keep going down or are stuck around the 400 mark i had 5 follows the other day and it was stuck on same number and last time you said it was fake accounts you are deleting i know some of these accounts are not fake so why does this keep happening are you deleting real people ? its not a good look for our label when we should have much more follows
i like Soundcloud its a good Platform but this is frustrating please can you help much appreciated hope to hear from you soon.
Regards
Ben Bromley