Question

My 'Followers' and 'Following' counters are stuck.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

323 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers and Following stats issue.

I just subscribed to SoundCloud but it seems that the followers/following stats are completely wrong. For now I have 2 followers and I'm actually following 10 artists. However my counter shows that I have 0 followers and that I'm following 2 artists. What's wrong with the website?

Please review the official response on this convo here (all the way up) for clarification as to why your followers count is currently stuck.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why do not add up followers?.
Please review the official response on this convo here (all the way up) for clarification as to why your followers count is currently stuck.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My following stats is not accurate, why?.

It says I am following 238 but I counted down and had only had 124, is this some sort of bug? When will these stats refresh

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I think my followers is stuck at 316? help please thank you.

I think my followers is stuck at 316? help please thank you

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled following stats issue.

I'm following 2 accounts but it says im following 0? please help

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I think my followers is stuck at 316? help please thank you.

I think my followers is stuck at 316? help please thank you and overall day plays at 84

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Soundcloud Followers?.

So I had about 6k It dropped all the way to 4.9K I get about 30 followers a day but it's not updating when will this be fixed

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Following / followers number isnt changing.

The number of my followers and following does not change on my profile but when I click to see who I am following the real amount is there. Is there any way to fix this?

">This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled MY FOLLOWERS DOESN'T MOVE!! and there's lots of advices of new followers....

MY FOLLOWERS DOESN'T MOVE!! and there's lots of advices of new followers...

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled "Following" list problem (HELP).

Hi guys, I decided to thin out the list of people I follow, but when I go to my SC profile a wrong number of people that I am following appears on my "following" list. If you click on my "following" list you can see that I am not following anyone, but if you check my Soundcloud profile it says that I am following 95 users. Wich I was but then I decided to unfollow everybody to see if i could solve this problem. Is there something I can do about this? I want to go PRO, but I would like to have this problem solved. Thanks

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Follower/followin count still messed up.

been almost a week now with this issue, soundcloud says they've fixed it 3 or 4 times now but aint a damn thing has changed... Really disappointed with SC's maintenance. Something goes wrong almost on the regular now.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled theirs a problem with my followers and following its been this way for almost tw....
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My following/Followers count is wrong. It’s been broken for MONTHS. While I STILL....

My following count is wrong. I follow less than 200 people, it says I follow 1700 plus people. I just unfollowed many. My followers count has also been stuck at 975. Will this be fixed? Ive been paying for almost 2 years now. NOT HAPPY. Its like this on my Android & My Mac Book Pro. my email is thedjhardnox@yahoo.com

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Follow count is not going up, stuck at 1,158 and have had MANY new followers over....

I was lucky enough to be featured in a big podcast and then get reposted by some huge channels which resulted in a lot of traffic on my profile and many new followers. However my follower count has not increased at all?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My page is stuck on a certain number of followers and re-saving profile doesn't u....

My page is stuck on a certain number of followers but when I click inside and manually count them it is far more than what it displays.. Does anyone have a solution for this yet!? I see that many people have this problem but Soundcloud hasn't fixed this yet. Re-saving my profile DOESN'T WORK EITHER.. If someone can please help out or point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate it!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my follower count will not increase !!!!!!!!!!!!! why?!?!?!?!.

this is so ridiculous i see so many problems of this same nature with countless other users and i just want a fix of this annoying problem. do not tell me that people are unfollowing me witht eh same exact number of new followers, because i have been stuck at exactly 998 for about 4 days now and im getting sick of it.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my followers aren't going up , I've been stuck on the same number.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I get 25 new followers this week and my counter still stuck at 1067.

Hello, in the last week i get about 25 new followers, and the counter still stuck at 1067 for one week. what i should do? its that a general problem?

I tryed with diferent computers, with friends accounts, with firefox & chrome on mac, with PC, i diferent places, and every were appears the same.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled STATS WON'T REFRESH..

Hi, I recently had a problem. My soundcloud account won't refresh my stats. For example, I am only following 40+ accounts but it says i follow 89 accounts.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I show 46 followers. Here is My Question.. WHY do I have the pictures of 52 Peop....

Good afternoon. wtf I show 46 followers. that is ok and I would be happy having more than 1. BUT, Here is My Question.. WHY do I have the pictures of 52 People inmy followers page??? Gee thought it was basic math. have 46 and 6 new people = 52..... wow !! must be listed under new math or something?? 46 + 6 = 52 wow ... PLEASE FIX.. Then you can have a nice day...

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Follower and following numbers are incorrect.

When I look at my profile, it says I have 323 followers but if I count the tiles, I have 339. I have been stuck at 323 despite the fact that I get additional follower notifications.

Thanks for your help.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi, Follower count problems.

Hi, my follower count won't update when I receive new followers, It's been a couple of days since this has began, and the new followers I've received besides one are personal friends so the possibility of the fake account isn't really confirmed in this? Please let me know!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled please tell me why the follower count on my profile isn't changing yet i'am recei....

please tell me why the follower count on my profile isn't changing yet i'am receiving followers notification but the number is not increasing, i see many people are reporting about this, we will be grateful if you fix that as soon as possible

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I have 180 followers and soundcloud only show 53.

I have 180 followers on soundcloud and only appear 53 followers. What happen?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers number.

Since days i have more follower items than the number shows (389) I also following other people, but the number (137) nothing change... that still few days...