Question

My 'Followers' and 'Following' counters are stuck.

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

323 replies

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers number.

Since days i have more follower items than the number shows (389) I also following other people, but the number (137) nothing change... that still few days...

Please review the official response on this convo here (all the way up) for clarification as to why your followers count is currently stuck.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my followers doesn't increase.

hello i got 123 follower but in my profile it says 118 why it doesn't increase?

Please review the official response on this convo here (all the way up) for clarification as to why your followers count is currently stuck.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why doesnt my followers go over 899?.

My followers wont go over 899? when i have more people following me everyday

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled the numbers of followers and to follow are wrong, are blocked, how do I fix? than....
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When someone follows me it does NOT increase the number of my followers..I can se....

When someone follows me it does NOT increase the number of my followers, in the last few days about 10 people started following me and the number of my followers is still 561, can you guys tell me whats the problem with it and how can i fix it?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers don't update.

Hello i have a problem since a few days , everytime i have a new follower, my account stay at 332 it won't grow up and i don't understand why, please help.

Pierre
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers Buffer..

Hi, the last days came to My profile a lot of followers, but on buffer, I have still have previous number 781. https://soundcloud.com/drumhide-1, can anyone check it?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my follower &following number is not change.

my follower &following number is strange i canceled few followings but my following number is not changed
and my follower number is not changed right away
i don't know how to fix it. i hope you guys can fix it.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My subscribers arn't updating on my soundcloud profile page.

my profile is https://soundcloud.com/oshox and my subscribers don't seem to be updating as I have been getting 20 or so followers a day but none of them have updated to be reflected on my profile for 2 days now.
Can someone please someone explain why?
Thank you!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i unfollowed everybody and gained new followers but the numbers dont change on my....

i am trying to refurbish my profile and unfollowed everybody so that i can rechoose who i follow. ive also gained new followers yet the numbers dont change on my profile as a user and viewer.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers don't update.

Hello i have a problem since a few days , everytime i have a new follower, my account stay at 332 it won't grow up and i don't understand why, please help.

Pierre

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers Buffer..

Hi, the last days came to My profile a lot of followers, but on buffer, I have still have previous number 781. https://soundcloud.com/drumhide-1, can anyone check it?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled my follower &following number is not change.

my follower &following number is strange i canceled few followings but my following number is not changed
and my follower number is not changed right away
i don't know how to fix it. i hope you guys can fix it.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled My subscribers arn't updating on my soundcloud profile page.

my profile is https://soundcloud.com/oshox and my subscribers don't seem to be updating as I have been getting 20 or so followers a day but none of them have updated to be reflected on my profile for 2 days now.
Can someone please someone explain why?
Thank you!

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers not growing.... why? Please help.

Over the past week I have been getting notifications for followers and my number has not increased at all.... I finally tried the edit your profile method and it went up 3 followers from 121 to 124... I have had at least 50 people follow me.. so obviously that method is not working. I would like this to be fixed. I'm trying to begin a career with music and I can't even see my progress because of this bug or whatever it is... Can someone please help me?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled i unfollowed everybody and gained new followers but the numbers dont change on my....

i am trying to refurbish my profile and unfollowed everybody so that i can rechoose who i follow. ive also gained new followers yet the numbers dont change on my profile as a user and viewer.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers not growing.... why? Please help.

Over the past week I have been getting notifications for followers and my number has not increased at all.... I finally tried the edit your profile method and it went up 3 followers from 121 to 124... I have had at least 50 people follow me.. so obviously that method is not working. I would like this to be fixed. I'm trying to begin a career with music and I can't even see my progress because of this bug or whatever it is... Can someone please help me?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Followers and people im following not showing up on my home page.

Hi, my followers and people i'm following are not showing on my on account!

im following over 100 people and it sais on my profile homepage, same with people following me, it sais i have 30 followers when i check properly i have over 60!

Can you help at all on this?

My friends account had an issue with this a couple of days age, but now his account is fine!
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why arent my Soundcloud followers increasing according to my notifications?.

I am having an issue with my follower count. I have counted at least 250+ new followers in the last two days, but the number on my page doesn't match the actual number. I was wondering if there was anything you guys can do to get my number up from 7,375 to around 7,625 where it should be.

I am implying that maybe there is a glitch somewhere in your system and I just want it to be resolved.

Thanks for your cooperation and any assistance you may be able to offer with resolving this issue.
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you’ve noticed that your new followers and followings aren’t being accurately reflected in the counters on your profile, this is likely due to some essential maintenance work we’re carrying out on our follows service at the moment.

Whilst this work is being done it’s expected that new followers and followings won’t be reflected properly in counts for users. This work should be completed roughly within a week. After this time, any new followers or followings that haven’t been showing should be added to your counts automatically.

However, please note that the same also applies for followers and followings that are removed during this time. These will only be reflected in your count next week, after the work has been completed. This means that you might notice that your followers don’t increase as you might have expected or in some cases - especially where many spam accounts have been removed - the count could even decrease.

Although the follower counts will essentially be frozen during the maintenance period it is just the count that is affected. You'll still be able to follow and be followed as usual. These new followings just won't be reflected in the number of followers or followings that are present on the account until the maintenance is complete.

Ultimately, the work being undertaken should result in a noticeably better and more stable follows service where followers and followings are reflected in your counts much quicker than they currently are.

I hope this clears things up for you and we really appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
Mathis

Please SoundCloud support fix this stupid thing, some like me are paying money for Pro Unlimited Users monthly for not even having problems like this... your fast cooperation willo be highly appreciated, and please stop justifying ur usual response about fake profiles, coz i know each one of my followers yet its happening in my Following count also.. Thank you
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Follower Count Not Changing Bug....

Hey Guys

Having a (common) problem with SoundCloud regarding my Followers count not moving.

There seem to be a fair few problems with this for other users as well, & the general explanation offered by the moderators (Gina etc.) are to do with spam.

Although this may be the case in some instances, I'm convinced it's a bug that they either are somewhat unaware of, or just not admitting.

I started a new account not long ago, & after hitting a certain number of followers it's hit a plateau (even though when you go into the actual "Followers" list on the profile page, it shows each new follower added).

Also to test this was to do with spam, I tried following the new account with my old one (the old one is a paid / pro account, & I'm still very active on it). Although I received a notification saying the old account was a new follower, the number did not move. Then I unfollowed it a little while later & that didn't register either (the old account is having no issues whatsoever with followers, so I find it a little odd.)

If somebody please help solve this, that would be great!

Thanks
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. If you’ve noticed that your new followers and followings aren’t being accurately reflected in the counters on your profile, this is likely due to some essential maintenance work we’re carrying out on our follows service at the moment.

Whilst this work is being done it’s expected that new followers and followings won’t be reflected properly in counts for users. This work should be completed roughly within a week. After this time, any new followers or followings that haven’t been showing should be added to your counts automatically.

However, please note that the same also applies for followers and followings that are removed during this time. These will only be reflected in your count next week, after the work has been completed. This means that you might notice that your followers don’t increase as you might have expected or in some cases - especially where many spam accounts have been removed - the count could even decrease.

Although the follower counts will essentially be frozen during the maintenance period it is just the count that is affected. You'll still be able to follow and be followed as usual. These new followings just won't be reflected in the number of followers or followings that are present on the account until the maintenance is complete.

Ultimately, the work being undertaken should result in a noticeably better and more stable follows service where followers and followings are reflected in your counts much quicker than they currently are.

I hope this clears things up for you and we really appreciate your patience on this.

Cheers
Mathis

still not working for me wtf?
Hey there,

Cheers
Mathis

no se lo que dicen pero voy hablar por asi soy
Hey there,

Cheers
Mathis

Thank you very much Mathis, much appreciated!
for me the same, I'm a pro unlimited user, I pay money, this is scandalous.
FIX IT.