Question

My frustration

• 4 November 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Mathis , please please help my ongoing frustration at such a tiny aspect , when one pays for a premium service one expects to recieve a premium service , agreed ? My problem is my inability to accept soundcloud data that conflicts with my personal data , either my data is not authentic or soundclouds data is not authentic . Since i opened my soundcloud accout , i post my music often , i share my music with honest morality , i dont shove links into peoples faces ,or spam un-ashamedly , also as soon as i spot a bot,spammer or advertiser i block and report , I keep my account Authentic with daily vigilance ,, I pride myself and sleep easy at night knowing that my stats are as genuine as possible . Since i started my account has continued on a steady incline of growth , by looking at my data its apparent to the average human that my claims are most probably very true . But a while back my account suffered a lengthy mysterious pause in growth , it didnt lose growth neither gained , it then seemed to fix itself and all was good again until recently these past few months my account seems to have aquired this strange bug/glitch that is most frustrating 😞 , i complained but was personally ignored and refered to a statement about , "unfollowers have simply unfollowed or you have paid for some kind of bot interfearance , or you have allowed .or given permission for a third party to acess and configure your personal data" , I believe this was a very unproffesional and strange conduct coming from a provider of a premium service , and did nothing but confuse the issue , Could i please ask for a human being to take a small amount of time from your respectfully busy schedules to analyse my data and hopefully acknowlege there has or has been a technical issue and if so please may you fix this service that i pay for 🙂 thankyou my freind , i really hope we can adress this issue and finally put it to rest , much respect DJ Brownie https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb:$

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Mathis , please please help my ongoing frustration at such a tiny aspect , when one pays for a premium service one expects to recieve a premium service , agreed ? My problem is my inability to accept soundcloud data that conflicts with my personal data , either my data is not authentic or soundclouds data is not authentic . Since i opened my soundcloud accout , i post my music often , i share my music with honest morality , i dont shove links into peoples faces ,or spam un-ashamedly , also as soon as i spot a bot,spammer or advertiser i block and report , I keep my account Authentic with daily vigilance ,, I pride myself and sleep easy at night knowing that my stats are as genuine as possible . Since i started my account has continued on a steady incline of growth , by looking at my data its apparent to the average human that my claims are most probably very true . But a while back my account suffered a lengthy mysterious pause in growth , it didnt lose growth neither gained , it then seemed to fix itself and all was good again until recently these past few months my account seems to have aquired this strange bug/glitch that is most frustrating 😞 , i complained but was personally ignored and refered to a statement about , "unfollowers have simply unfollowed or you have paid for some kind of bot interfearance , or you have allowed .or given permission for a third party to acess and configure your personal data" , I believe this was a very unproffesional and strange conduct coming from a provider of a premium service , and did nothing but confuse the issue , Could i please ask for a human being to take a small amount of time from your respectfully busy schedules to analyse my data and hopefully acknowlege there has or has been a technical issue and if so please may you fix this service that i pay for 🙂 thankyou my freind , i really hope we can adress this issue and finally put it to rest , much respect DJ Brownie https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb:$Hi Mathis , please please help my ongoing frustration at such a tiny aspect , when one pays for a premium service one expects to recieve a premium service , agreed ? My problem is my inability to accept soundcloud data that conflicts with my personal data , either my data is not authentic or soundclouds data is not authentic . Since i opened my soundcloud accout , i post my music often , i share my music with honest morality , i dont shove links into peoples faces ,or spam un-ashamedly , also as soon as i spot a bot,spammer or advertiser i block and report , I keep my account Authentic with daily vigilance ,, I pride myself and sleep easy at night knowing that my stats are as genuine as possible . Since i started my account has continued on a steady incline of growth , by looking at my data its apparent to the average human that my claims are most probably very true . But a while back my account suffered a lengthy mysterious pause in growth , it didnt lose growth neither gained , it then seemed to fix itself and all was good again until recently these past few months my account seems to have aquired this strange bug/glitch that is most frustrating 😞 , i complained but was personally ignored and refered to a statement about , "unfollowers have simply unfollowed or you have paid for some kind of bot interfearance , or you have allowed .or given permission for a third party to acess and configure your personal data" , I believe this was a very unproffesional and strange conduct coming from a provider of a premium service , and did nothing but confuse the issue , Could i please ask for a human being to take a small amount of time from your respectfully busy schedules to analyse my data and hopefully acknowlege there has or has been a technical issue and if so please may you fix this service that i pay for 🙂 thankyou my freind , i really hope we can adress this issue and finally put it to rest , much respect DJ Brownie https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb:$STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY , thanks
Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi Mathis , please please help my ongoing frustration at such a tiny aspect , when one pays for a premium service one expects to recieve a premium service , agreed ? My problem is my inability to accept soundcloud data that conflicts with my personal data , either my data is not authentic or soundclouds data is not authentic . Since i opened my soundcloud accout , i post my music often , i share my music with honest morality , i dont shove links into peoples faces ,or spam un-ashamedly , also as soon as i spot a bot,spammer or advertiser i block and report , I keep my account Authentic with daily vigilance ,, I pride myself and sleep easy at night knowing that my stats are as genuine as possible . Since i started my account has continued on a steady incline of growth , by looking at my data its apparent to the average human that my claims are most probably very true . But a while back my account suffered a lengthy mysterious pause in growth , it didnt lose growth neither gained , it then seemed to fix itself and all was good again until recently these past few months my account seems to have aquired this strange bug/glitch that is most frustrating 😞 , i complained but was personally ignored and refered to a statement about , "unfollowers have simply unfollowed or you have paid for some kind of bot interfearance , or you have allowed .or given permission for a third party to acess and configure your personal data" , I believe this was a very unproffesional and strange conduct coming from a provider of a premium service , and did nothing but confuse the issue , Could i please ask for a human being to take a small amount of time from your respectfully busy schedules to analyse my data and hopefully acknowlege there has or has been a technical issue and if so please may you fix this service that i pay for 🙂 thankyou my freind , i really hope we can adress this issue and finally put it to rest , much respect DJ Brownie https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb:$Hi Mathis , please please help my ongoing frustration at such a tiny aspect , when one pays for a premium service one expects to recieve a premium service , agreed ? My problem is my inability to accept soundcloud data that conflicts with my personal data , either my data is not authentic or soundclouds data is not authentic . Since i opened my soundcloud accout , i post my music often , i share my music with honest morality , i dont shove links into peoples faces ,or spam un-ashamedly , also as soon as i spot a bot,spammer or advertiser i block and report , I keep my account Authentic with daily vigilance ,, I pride myself and sleep easy at night knowing that my stats are as genuine as possible . Since i started my account has continued on a steady incline of growth , by looking at my data its apparent to the average human that my claims are most probably very true . But a while back my account suffered a lengthy mysterious pause in growth , it didnt lose growth neither gained , it then seemed to fix itself and all was good again until recently these past few months my account seems to have aquired this strange bug/glitch that is most frustrating 😞 , i complained but was personally ignored and refered to a statement about , "unfollowers have simply unfollowed or you have paid for some kind of bot interfearance , or you have allowed .or given permission for a third party to acess and configure your personal data" , I believe this was a very unproffesional and strange conduct coming from a provider of a premium service , and did nothing but confuse the issue , Could i please ask for a human being to take a small amount of time from your respectfully busy schedules to analyse my data and hopefully acknowlege there has or has been a technical issue and if so please may you fix this service that i pay for 🙂 thankyou my freind , i really hope we can adress this issue and finally put it to rest , much respect DJ Brownie https://soundcloud.com/dj-brownie-j-dnb:$STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY , thanks

it unfortunately seems that SoundCloud cares very little about their users, or are severely understaffed. I'm not sure what it is, but this has been getting worse and worse over the past few years. I really hope to see an improvement, otherwise they're probably going to get replaced by a better competitor soon.

Ya can't be the best music social media platform if you straight-up don't value your users.