Question

My new track has 100+ plays, but it isn't showing up in my overall stats

• 21 November 2014
  • 5 replies

I uploaded a track yesterday and set it to private so my friend could check it out. He ended up liking the mix so I changed it to public. I shared it and have been getting a decent amount of plays, but they're only showing up on the track, not in the overall stats. In fact, the overall stats page isn't even showing that this track exists at all. Any idea what could be causing this?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey Lucky Bum,

Can you send over the link to that track please? Happy to take a closer look at this for you from here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis
Hey Lucky Bum,

Can you send over the link to that track please? Happy to take a closer look at this for you from here.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Cheers,
Mathis

hey im having the same problem. Would you mind helping me out?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Thanks for writing in about this. If the plays are from today, it won’t show in the overall stats page because technically, today isn’t over yet (stats update according the GMT). If you manually change the time range to include today, you should be able to see today's plays as well though.

However, they’ll show up on the overall stats page tomorrow.

Hope this helps! Cheers,
Mathis
Yea that was the issue, forgot to report back that I figured it out. Thanks man!
Hey there,

Thanks for writing in about this. If the plays are from today, it won’t show in the overall stats page because technically, today isn’t over yet (stats update according the GMT). If you manually change the time range to include today, you should be able to see today's plays as well though.

However, they’ll show up on the overall stats page tomorrow.

Hope this helps! Cheers,
Mathis

hi , sorry im having the same problem but my account is pro and like if the number shown under the track is 200 or 400 plays when i check more stats it appears 13 or 32 , same goes with likes and downloads , reposts , please help