Answered

My plays arent working

Userlevel 2
My songs are getting reposted and increasing in likes but it hasnt moved off the plays its at i even whent on another account of my mine played it then refreshed and it still wont go up i need help!!!!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 10 January 2018, 15:31

Hi everyone,

Apologies about the lack of replying earlier to this one. Just to close this off, this issue should now be fixed for all of you.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

87 replies

Userlevel 1
im having the exact same issue man, on this new track posted yesterday

https://soundcloud.com/stankyboy/worthlessdemo

it got to 109 plays but then the plays froze, but ive been getting followers, likes and reposts. and ive posted this song on message boards and ive gotten feedback, so they musta hit play? lol

somebody please help.

NOTE: i tried logging off my account to see if playing the track would increase the view count, but it doesn't.
Userlevel 1
I am having the same problem! Someone help!
Same problem I posted a song and it has 11 likes in like 30 mins but no plays please help
I have the very same problem! i just uploaded a track and have 0 plays but likes, reposts, and comments are shown. PLEASE HELP
Userlevel 1
I’m having the same problem. The likes and reposts are increasing. But not the play count. I think it’s a glitch in the system because just earlier today all my tracks disappeared. And when I checked everyone else’s page was the same way. I think they’re updating the system or something idk but it’s annoying
Same here. Get your s*** together, SoundCloud 😕
Same problem since at least 6 pm eastern.
Same here
I am an amateur music producer. Me and a couple of buds just released a track on an a joint account last night. However, the listens count has been stuck at 352 since this afternoon even though I am positive that other people have been listening to it. I have listened to it on my personal soundcloud account and it still continues to stay at 352 no matter what. Is this something that could be fixed? Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this problem?
Same here guys. Soundcloud really are pissing me off right now.
Same shit happening with me I'm scared it's not gonna update and stay so low in views
SAME SHIT HERE, WHAT'S HAPPENING???
Userlevel 1
Same 😞 let's hope they were counting it and not displaying the most accurate value... otherwise all those plays are gone 😃
SAME
Are anyone's plays out there working?
Userlevel 3
http://status.soundcloud.com/
🆒🆒🆒 Abella Mayfair
I just posted a song around 1 PM PST today and it's been stuck at 2 plays all day... It has about 7 likes and has been getting obvious engagement beyond 2 plays. Can someone confirm this is because of the power outage at SoundCloud's server? Regardless of the cause will the actual number of plays catch up when this issue is fixed?
Userlevel 3
I just posted a song around 1 PM PST today and it's been stuck at 2 plays all day... It has about 7 likes and has been getting obvious engagement beyond 2 plays. Can someone confirm this is because of the power outage at SoundCloud's server? Regardless of the cause will the actual number of plays catch up when this issue is fixed? Im worried about the plays not catching up either. Thats pretty much my main concern at this point. SoundCloud hasn't updated the Blog in hours though so hopefully we'll get some news soon. This is fucking lame. Happens at least twice a year.
Userlevel 2
I just posted a song around 1 PM PST today and it's been stuck at 2 plays all day... It has about 7 likes and has been getting obvious engagement beyond 2 plays. Can someone confirm this is because of the power outage at SoundCloud's server? Regardless of the cause will the actual number of plays catch up when this issue is fixed? Im worried about the plays not catching up either. Thats pretty much my main concern at this point. SoundCloud hasn't updated the Blog in hours though so hopefully we'll get some news soon. This is fucking lame. Happens at least twice a year. would just wait ...they'll fix it..
Same here! I better get all the plays im missing out on yo!
I literally dropped my EP today and have spent like 18 hours promoting it and getting plays and THIS??? WTF SoundCloud not cool.
Just uploaded a song and in 10 min like and repost goes on but view stay to zero help plz
I’m having the same problem. The likes and reposts are increasing. But not the play count. I think it’s a glitch in the system because just earlier today all my tracks disappeared. And when I checked everyone else’s page was the same way. I think they’re updating the system or something idk but it’s annoying
Same here..
Experiencing the same thing here. Plays frozen all across the account, but likes, reposts, and comments are still being counted. Glad to know it's not just me though.