Answered

My plays arent working

Userlevel 2
My songs are getting reposted and increasing in likes but it hasnt moved off the plays its at i even whent on another account of my mine played it then refreshed and it still wont go up i need help!!!!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 10 January 2018, 15:31

Hi everyone,

Apologies about the lack of replying earlier to this one. Just to close this off, this issue should now be fixed for all of you.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

87 replies

Same here. This has been going on for some months now.
This also is happening to me
I switched from an older Chromebook to a newer one and I cannot receive any sound or playback from 'Soundcloud' when reading "My Plans" - the devotional or otherwise. I do have sound for other applications I use on my Chromebook. Cache has been cleared, now twice and that does not rectify the issue.

Can you suggest other steps to take to enable sound?
Thanks in advance.

~Jim
sorry i didnt read the reply of Mathis, ok, thanks so much! 😳
same problem here, is it already solved?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the lack of replying earlier to this one. Just to close this off, this issue should now be fixed for all of you.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
Here, with my account it`s the same.
I already wrote a remark but it`s continuously not increasing
As of today, my count is back and accurate. I just read that they've cut the sample rate from 128k to 64k. ;/
same here!
im having the exact same issue man, on this new track posted yesterday

https://soundcloud.com/stankyboy/worthlessdemo

it got to 109 plays but then the plays froze, but ive been getting followers, likes and reposts. and ive posted this song on message boards and ive gotten feedback, so they musta hit play? lol

somebody please help.

NOTE: i tried logging off my account to see if playing the track would increase the view count, but it doesn't.

Yep, I came here for the same question. I don't even see how many plays I've had, be it overall plays, or in the last 24 hours like I used to see. I wonder if this is somehow saving Soundcloud some money, I've heard they aren't doing so well financially.
Yeah my track titled "Why? (STUDIO RECORDED)" was completely dry on plays the first three hours of it being up, but I still got likes and reposts. The plays started showing after a while but I am sure that the plays from the first hours of it being up are not included.
anyone know if it will update the plays that arent showing? it shows my likes and reposts tho. they said it was because of the power outage on new years. i tried posting a different song to see if it read the plays and it did so i guess the problem is semi-fixed. but i want to know if the song i posted during the outage will update or not. i might have to post the song again to show my plays... PROBLEM FIXED, IT DID UPDATE AND SHOW MY PLAYS
Userlevel 2
Im getting plays, but it seems a bit slower and i definitely haven't gotten the missing plays back. Starting to stress me the hell out lol. same over here...hope the will correct the stats in the next days... i think its still not completely recovered...
Userlevel 3
Im getting plays, but it seems a bit slower and i definitely haven't gotten the missing plays back. Starting to stress me the hell out lol.
Userlevel 3
Crap happens, I am not annoyed with the situation as much as the fact that the last official update was over 10 hours ago. Nothing like keeping millions of customers completely in the dark. Exactly. I really wish they would step their shit up and let us know something already. Been checking the Blog and Community hourly and have seen nothing new from them. Getting ridiculous.
My plays were stuck at zero since 4PM yesterday (when Jan. 2 started for me in California) and started registering again around 9 AM this morning. Now climbing quite rapidly.... Not sure if these are plays that happened while system was down and are now re populating or if this is only plays since 9AM. It is over 1000 already. what i see in my stats is that they repopulating the plays etc. massive plays over here now... will they be doing that all at once or one account at a time, cause I haven't gotten any more
Userlevel 2
My plays were stuck at zero since 4PM yesterday (when Jan. 2 started for me in California) and started registering again around 9 AM this morning. Now climbing quite rapidly.... Not sure if these are plays that happened while system was down and are now re populating or if this is only plays since 9AM. It is over 1000 already. what i see in my stats is that they repopulating the plays etc. massive plays over here now...
Does anybody know if soundcloud is somehow reimbursing plays or are they just juxing everyone
I am having the exact same problem, someone help!!!
My plays were stuck at zero since 4PM yesterday (when Jan. 2 started for me in California) and started registering again around 9 AM this morning. Now climbing quite rapidly.... Not sure if these are plays that happened while system was down and are now re populating or if this is only plays since 9AM. It is over 1000 already.
Having the same problem, just posted a track and the play counter isn't even showing even though the likes and reposts are increasing.
Im having the same problem. Soundcloud plz pull ya head out your but. Heres the link to the track
https://soundcloud.com/mostlyeverything/ohiknowfeatsoulyhad
Crap happens, I am not annoyed with the situation as much as the fact that the last official update was over 10 hours ago. Nothing like keeping millions of customers completely in the dark. and you'd think with how under the gun SC has been with the updates to Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube Red that they'd be scrambling to keep people on their platform. Like how tf to they not get that they're already behind in the game now that other platforms allow unlicensed material as well?
Im having the same problem. Soundcloud plz pull ya head out your but. Heres the link to the track
https://soundcloud.com/mostlyeverything/ohiknowfeatsoulyhad
This is getting really annoying... 1st the plays all these hours have gone 2nd the track that I 've uploaded is not shown in my profile but is uploaded and you can listen to it if you got the link or search for it, lastly, a whole day passed and no info from SoundCloud admins!!
Whats wrong guys?? Is SoundCloud sabotaging us?!?!

for example:
track https://soundcloud.com/0n4xi5/0n4xi5-feel-it-original-mix
profile https://soundcloud.com/0n4xi5
see it anywhere?...

why i m the only one having this issue?!
Crap happens, I am not annoyed with the situation as much as the fact that the last official update was over 10 hours ago. Nothing like keeping millions of customers completely in the dark.