Question

MY PLAYS DISAPPEARED!

A track i posted around 4 months ago was just a little over 2k plays and just today it went all the way down to only 80 plays!!! Why? is there any way i can get those plays back?

Thanks ahead of time!

14 replies

Same, lost 33k on a track.
Same here all the hard work we put in as artist its disappointing to see this stuff happening with Soundcloud .
I just lost 19k
fuck. it happened to me recently
Word I thought I was the only one smh
Happened to many people during the past day or two.
I just had a track on 6k plays and 118 likes now its at 130 plays and 100 likes whats going on can anyone help os there a way to get my plays back
Media not available
is there any way to fix this. This just took a huge toll on my page
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Apologies about this - our engineers confirmed a temporary glitch that caused for plays to not display properly. this issue should now be solved though, so I hope you're all set again.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis
Still happening with one of my tracks which is uploaded on another users account went from 6k to 27 plays
Same here, went from 1,8K to 180 plays on one track, can it be fixed?
Im supposed to have like 100 plays total I counted but it says I only have 34.
Mathis wrote:

Hi there everyone,

Apologies about this - our engineers confirmed a temporary glitch that caused for plays to not display properly. this issue should now be solved though, so I hope you're all set again.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers
Mathis

https://soundcloud.com/spencerkratos/classic-girl soundcloud support is so late tbh, for weeks now my songs that has over 500,000 plays has not been showing my stats and I've complained several times but nobody is helping please help me Mathis please.

Want to Increase SoundCloud Plays? Click Here
: How to get more plays on soundcloud 2019