Answered

my profile is showing my number of followers wrong what should i do?

• 27 February 2015
  • 15 replies

i have 33 followers and my profile says i have 34 and if a person follows me it says i have 35 and i only have 34 and this is pretty annoying! 😢 please helppp!!
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 July 2019, 12:27

Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

15 replies

I have this problem as well. My page is stuck on a certain number of followers but when I click inside and manually count them it is far more than what it displays.. Does anyone have a solution for this yet!?!?!
Yes I am also having this problem... Is there any chance you will be fixing this caching problem in the next few years...
The average wage at Soundcloud is 80.000 Euro per year.. Perhaps you should all stop drinking expensive coffee and do some work .. Just kidding.. thanks
its fixed now! thank you!!!
I'm having the same issue, the follower count has been frozen at 178 for some time, maybe as much as a year, and there have been new follower notices and it never increases the total profile count. Thanks for any help you can provide.
I'm having a similar issue. Every time I gain new followers, my follower count "miraculously" decreases or remains the same. This issue has been going on forever - can you guys please fix?
Hi there,

Thanks for posting and apologies about the confusion here. The reason you're seeing this is a bug on our end, in the way our caching works - this leads to heavy delays before such numbers update properly sometimes. Our developers are working on this and we're hoping to be able to fix this soon.

Hope this helps understand this issue a bit better. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers
Mathis

same here guys and its really annoying. stucked on number 569
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Everyone who has reported wrong follower counts on their account: I've now triggered for your counts to be recalculated. This should show on your profile within 24 hours.

I am closing this topic for further comments to keep communication in one player moving forward.

If you are experiencing this bug and come across this topic: There is a new collective topic available here. Just report and we'll get to it as soon as possible.

Cheers
Hi there,

Thanks for posting and apologies about the confusion here. The reason you're seeing this is a bug on our end, in the way our caching works - this leads to heavy delays before such numbers update properly sometimes. Our developers are working on this and we're hoping to be able to fix this soon.

Cheers
Mathis

same here! help us please!
Hello soundcloud support team

I would like to report that my profile is showing my number of followers wrong. Could you fix this error.

account: soundcloud.com/livier

Thanks

Livier
i have 33 followers and my profile says i have 34 and if a person follows me it says i have 35 and i only have 34 and this is pretty annoying! 😢 please helppp!!
i also have this problem how can i fix it?
A mi me MARCA 966 Seguidores, ESTABA muy feliz Por Estar cerca de los Llegar a MIL Pero sí atasco en ESE numero! Me Aparecen notificaciones de Que Me Siguen mas personajes Todos los Días Pero me Sigue Marcando 966.
please someone help me out!
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I'm having the same issue, the follower count has been frozen at 428 for some time too. New followers are adding themselves but the count doesn't change. I been a paying customer for the past 30 months so give me some good service for my money please. I would hate to switch my total service over to Mixcloud. I haven't had any problems with them yet. DJ Magic Juan (March 13, 2016)...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis
Hello SoundCloud support team

I would like to report that my Instagram is showing wrong followers.... If I count my follower list then it's is 156 and on my profile it is showing 146...plz help me to fix this problem as soon as possible.. 🙏