Solved

My RSS stats aren't showing counting

• 26 April 2016
  • 1 reply

Hi, I am new to sound cloud. I have a Pro account, so understand that I should be seeing RSS downloads as part of this package. I know that there have been a couple of downloads through iTunes, but these aren't showing up under stats. What might be the issue here?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mathis 26 April 2016, 14:16

Hi there,

Welcome to SoundCloud and to our help forum. Please see here on our help center for more information about podcasting stats. The feature you're referring to is part of the SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan, however not included in SoundCloud Pro I'm afraid. This article explains how stats from the 3rd party services Podtrac and Feedburner can help enhance your analytics.

Hope this helps.

Best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Welcome to SoundCloud and to our help forum. Please see here on our help center for more information about podcasting stats. The feature you're referring to is part of the SoundCloud Pro Unlimited plan, however not included in SoundCloud Pro I'm afraid. This article explains how stats from the 3rd party services Podtrac and Feedburner can help enhance your analytics.

Hope this helps.

Best
Mathis