Answered

My statistics for Country Doesn't show up ever. Please help?

• 26 June 2015
  • 1 reply

Ive never been able to see the demographic of our soundcloud by country.
icon

Best answer by djraveinpeace 27 June 2015, 13:55

Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

Thats certainly odd, I can see you are a pro unlimited user from your profile so those figures should be available to you. Can you provide a screenshot of what you can see when you go to your stats page at all? I don't work for soundcloud so I can't access any back end systems to see this info myself & the main Soundcloud forums guys are not in over the weekend, this will be either something fairly straight forward...or could be more involved, so I'm just working on the basis of doing some groundwork first, if its simple, great! if not then at least we have more info for when Mathis & Gina are back in on Monday to investigate further.

Regards

DJ R.I.P
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Hi there,

Thanks for visiting the help forums :)

Thats certainly odd, I can see you are a pro unlimited user from your profile so those figures should be available to you. Can you provide a screenshot of what you can see when you go to your stats page at all? I don't work for soundcloud so I can't access any back end systems to see this info myself & the main Soundcloud forums guys are not in over the weekend, this will be either something fairly straight forward...or could be more involved, so I'm just working on the basis of doing some groundwork first, if its simple, great! if not then at least we have more info for when Mathis & Gina are back in on Monday to investigate further.

Regards

DJ R.I.P