new stats format is bad

• 28 September 2017
  • 8 replies

I can see only the stats of the first 5 most played track!

How can I see the 6-7-8 etc sats of tracks?????

8 replies

I agree, I don't like it at all. I like to be able to see all of the listeners, of all of the songs. I then listen to one of their tracks in return. I like to visit their sites, see where people are from, their sounds and styles. I enjoy looking at the stats; easily and completely. If someone listens to one track, one time; that's cooler to me than a like or a follow.
... I like to be able to see all of the listeners, of all of the songs. I then listen to one of their tracks in return. I like to visit their sites, see where people are from, their sounds and styles. I enjoy looking at the stats; easily and completely. If someone listens to one track, one time; that's cooler to me than a like or a follow.You can, that's what the Pro plans and Pulse are for. Do your research first, assuming you didn't.
Do my research first? I have Pro plan? SoundCloud changed the way stats are shown. What research? We don't like the new way the stats are shown.
agreed, Im totally frustrated by this and before somebody has some ignorant response.....^
Im on pro plan and have pulse, they changed the stats format a week ago
All I see now is the same top three listeners for about 30 plays-
I understand you wont see anyway users not loggin in but the new format only allows you see the top three in any time frame
so I have 30 plays in a week , I want to browse these listeners like said above check out their page, listen to their music
wasnt this what it was about

soundcloud seem to always change things for the worse if you ask me!
can even contact support anymore ridicolous, I entered "how to contact support"
it stated after an article there would be contact points, there wasnt paying enough money every year and cant even contact support easily
yep its shite...switching to bandcamp.
Userlevel 3
I agree. hate it.
Agreed & just when it couldn’t get worse, my stats last 3 days are not even showing. I will NOT b renewing my account
Userlevel 1
If you click on Top Played Tracks it brings up a pop-up screen showing 50 listeners. The same with the other info.